Racing game rig for PS5. What's good?

Sly7OfV.gif

fkA1ax8.gif

2Ax5rub.gif

tbTqtWd.gif

uno whats actually wrong with you do you want to just be honest and get it out

people here have surprising empathy for 6-18 hrs if ur open abt ur hardships

Maybe he just has no respect for a guy that abandoned his child and shit posts on a dead video gaming forum all day.

uno whats actually wrong with you do you want to just be honest and get it out

people here have surprising empathy for 6-18 hrs if ur open abt ur hardships

hardships? My 3 year old cries more than I want him to. Thats pretty much the extent of my hardships my d00d.

Please keep posting like youre a forever single misanthrope who will likely die alone.

sorry to hear that. i can't help w ur kid and i don't really want to either but i hope ur able to make it thru to the other side.

im going to put you on ignore now because i don't think u have control of urself or the emotional stability to stop your bullying, and its not any more fun to scroll past than it is to read.

i like that my usual TW schedule doesn't generally coincide with the three muskeeters senseless screeching

sorry to hear that. i can't help w ur kid and i don't really want to either but i hope ur able to make it thru to the other side.

im going to put you on ignore now because i don't think u have control of urself or the emotional stability to stop your bullying, and its not any more fun to scroll past than it is to read.

:lol:

Where did I say it's his only gift, dumbass? This is on top of a new iPad, iPhone 13, Apple watch, bunch of football stuff including a signed Ronaldo shirt, and a ski trip.

Suck it, stupid.

not over compensating at all

jfc ur a shit father and a weakling

that kid owns ur short ass

This SS moron summed up...

Me: getting my son a $2k gift.
SS: you're a shit dad for only spending that on your son.
Me: Nah there's this other long list I made up of stuff he's gonna get.
SS: you're a shit Dad for spending all that on your son.

:rofl:

Stupid, mad and gullible. Triple combo winner.

Back