Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Trump Presidency - it's effect on you
Page 1 of 10
Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 01-14-2021, 17:29
Now that things are drawing to a close, I'm curious.

How did the Trump presidency effect your everyday life - good or bad.
Has there been any material difference to your daily life, directly as a result of something he did in office?

I'm not talking about things you've learned, or abstractions like "the statistic is lower/higher" or "this person got promoted/arrested" etc. I'm talking about an actual change to your daily life. Such as a pay-rise, faster commute, better tax-return, something in your town getting fixed/upgraded.

Something that actually effects your material life.
eg: what can you do now, that you could not do before trump's term?
or put another way - what are you now prevented from doing, that you could do before trump's term?

Last edited by Lozza Mate; 01-14-2021 at 18:30..
Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 01-14-2021, 17:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post

Has there been any material difference to your daily life, directly as a result of something he did in office?
I severely underestimated how many people think he's smart.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
3 - 01-14-2021, 17:33
I learned that there are only 2 conservatives in the entire USA who would die for their beliefs and thats the comet pingpong shooter and the trump riot gunshot participation award winner.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
4 - 01-14-2021, 17:39
great non-answers

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
5 - 01-14-2021, 17:42
under the trump presidency i have made the most money i ever made yearly. This can also be said for the last 3 presidents LOL.

But seriously i did ok under trump but i never listened to his ramblings.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 01-14-2021, 17:47
Pay increased
401k had massive growth
way more job opportunities in my field
veterans services increased/upgraded
realization of just how corrupt dc is and the lengths those imbedded are willing to go
realization of just how stupid a large portion of my countrymen are and how easily they are manipulated.

uno
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 01-14-2021, 17:51
Quote:

I'm not talking about things you've learned, or abstractions like "the statistic is lower/higher" or "this person got promoted/arrested" etc. I'm talking about an actual change to your daily life. Such as a pay-rise, faster commute, better tax-return, something in your town getting fixed/upgraded. Something that actually effects your material life.
Its made me distrust basically everything I read/watch. CNN/BBC/WAPO/Drudge/NBC/ABC/OAN/HuffPost/Factcheckers/ETC...

I dont trust a single word of it.

Financially? Doing amazing. But Im in the usury business, so that ****s gonna hit the fan soon. I been savin :o

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 01-14-2021, 17:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Pay increased
401k had massive growth
way more job opportunities in my field
what did trump do to effect these things?
why would extra vacancies in your field effect your daily life? did you get a new job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
realization of just how corrupt dc is and the lengths those imbedded are willing to go
realization of just how stupid a large portion of my countrymen are and how easily they are manipulated.
I specifically specified not things you've learned.
I just meant actual changes in your daily life.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 01-14-2021, 18:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno View Post
Financially? Doing amazing. But Im in the usury business, so that ****s gonna hit the fan soon. I been savin :o
did trump create a policy, or change existing policy to cause you to do amazingly financially?

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10 - 01-14-2021, 18:18
Quote:
what did trump do to effect these things?
why would extra vacancies in your field effect your daily life? did you get a new job?
Shut down h1b visas
At the beginning of the pandemic my job got phased out and I not only picked up a new job, but stepped up in my career and my pay doubled, in 1 day. During a global pandemic, i received an offer for just a little more money, at a better company and picked up an even better job. I get hammered daily in email with job offers. Weekly i probably get at least 1-2 calls a day from head hunters. If for some reason i had to look for another job, I have no doubt I could find one easily within days.

Quote:
I specifically specified not things you've learned.
I just meant actual changes in your daily life.
Well..daily of course there's wearing masks. Every time i go in a store im disinfecting in my car like i'm about to do surgery.

Since March, on average i fill my truck up like once a month

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
11 - 01-14-2021, 18:22
I can't think of a single Trump policy that has had a direct negative effect on me or anyone in my family or my friends.

Trump went into the ring swinging and that is what set the tone.
  • Got us out of the TPP which was setting up a corporatocracy.
  • Got us out of the Paris Peace Accord which was a massive tax increase on the working class Americans. This was to be given to US/EU corporations that set up shop in slave wage, 3rd-world nations with little to no environmental laws, rather than working in our country within the confines of our enviro regs, to help offset the corps costs associated with cutting their own emission's. This was all corporate welfare and the stupid Americans and Europeans bought into it. Idiots.
  • Actually tried to take on the Export/Import Bank and put a stop to politicians funneling taxpayer $ to their friends who create 'companies' in foreign nations for stupid **** like Gender Studies in Pakistan, hand over our $ to their friends in the name of Foreign Aid, where 90 - 95% of it is directed to administrative costs. All someone has to do is create a company that states they are going to - checks Marxist talking points - Gender Studies, and the retarded left gobbles this **** up.
The EXP/IMP Bank was the final nail in the coffin though. The corporations were already very pissed at Trump for TPP, and even more when he went after the corporate welfare disguised as environmental help. That is when **** really started to heat up because that corporate welfare program was to the tune of $100,000,000,000.00 per year of free money.

But when Trump went after the EXP/IMP Bank, that was it. The corps and friends of the critters couldn't take much more of Trump and the politician's started throwing anything that will stick against him. Because the media is owned by the very same people who take advantage of the foreign aid $ through the EXP/IMP Bank, they used their media to get Trump to back down. Which, of course, he did.

Shame too because at that time, I was feeling like a dolt for not voting for him. Shortly after that, I kept seeing more Jews surrounding him and talking into his ear and that was when I felt justified for not voting for him, not just once, but twice.

All that being said, I do think Net Neutrality could have been different. I think what transpired has allowed a few internet companies to basically control the internet. We need to somehow get the people back in control of the internet and not advertisement companies.

Last edited by samUwell; 01-14-2021 at 18:25..
Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 01-14-2021, 18:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
I can't think of a single Trump policy that has had a direct negative effect on me or anyone in my family or my friends.

Trump went into the ring swinging and that is what set the tone.
  • Got us out of the TPP which was setting up a corporatocracy.
  • Got us out of the Paris Peace Accord which was a massive tax increase on the working class Americans. This was to be given to US/EU corporations that set up shop in slave wage, 3rd-world nations with little to no environmental laws, rather than working in our country within the confines of our enviro regs, to help offset the corps costs associated with cutting their own emission's. This was all corporate welfare and the stupid Americans and Europeans bought into it. Idiots.
  • Actually tried to take on the Export/Import Bank and put a stop to politicians funneling taxpayer $ to their friends who create 'companies' in foreign nations for stupid **** like Gender Studies in Pakistan, hand over our $ to their friends in the name of Foreign Aid, where 90 - 95% of it is directed to administrative costs. All someone has to do is create a company that states they are going to - checks Marxist talking points - Gender Studies, and the retarded left gobbles this **** up.
The EXP/IMP Bank was the final nail in the coffin though. The corporations were already very pissed at Trump for TPP, and even more when he went after the corporate welfare disguised as environmental help. That is when **** really started to heat up because that corporate welfare program was to the tune of $100,000,000,000.00 per year of free money.

But when Trump went after the EXP/IMP Bank, that was it. The corps and friends of the critters couldn't take much more of Trump and the politician's started throwing anything that will stick against him. Because the media is owned by the very same people who take advantage of the foreign aid $ through the EXP/IMP Bank, they used their media to get Trump to back down. Which, of course, he did.

Shame too because at that time, I was feeling like a dolt for not voting for him. Shortly after that, I kept seeing more Jews surrounding him and talking into his ear and that was when I felt justified for not voting for him, not just once, but twice.

All that being said, I do think Net Neutrality could have been different. I think what transpired has allowed a few internet companies to basically control the internet. We need to somehow get the people back in control of the internet and not advertisement companies.
I specifically asked for examples of changes to your life personally. not abstract things

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
13 - 01-14-2021, 18:30
Everything he does has an effect on your life whether you realize it or not

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 01-14-2021, 18:31
Quote:
I specifically asked for examples of changes to your life personally. not abstract things
Not being in a corporatocracy is, or well I thought, a really good thing.

Having more of my income due to not being taxed $100b a year to give to corporation I also thought was a good thing.

EXP/IMP Bank has no direct effect on my life so, 2 outta 3.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 01-14-2021, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Not being in a corporatocracy is, or well I thought, a really good thing.

Having more of my income due to not being taxed $100b a year to give to corporation I also thought was a good thing.

EXP/IMP Bank has no direct effect on my life so, 2 outta 3.
how has your daily life changed?

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 01-14-2021, 19:07
well I got a forest raking job in a Finnish forest.
.. thanks Trump!

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 01-14-2021, 19:14
The president of the United States has no effect whatsoever on my daily life. It doesn't matter who sits in that seat. Same with the Supreme Court.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 01-14-2021, 19:23
It has made me more toxic towards internet strangers who support him.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
19 - 01-14-2021, 19:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
The president of the United States has no effect whatsoever on my daily life. It doesn't matter who sits in that seat. Same with the Supreme Court.
then why do you waste so much time and energy every single day being a jack ass about him?

i mean hell, to my knowledge, you're the only one here that went so nuts with the spam about him that you got banned for a few days.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 01-14-2021, 19:33
Quote:
how has your daily life changed?
Before Trump being POTUS, I was just a crazy Libertarian who wanted to be left alone. But now - and I still don't understand how it is - I am referred to as a Nazi, Fascist, and a white supremacist. Wanting to be left alone and wanting everyone else to be left alone, is somehow a 1980s hardcore punk rock ideology these days.

Seriously though... nothing has changed in my life as a direct result of Trump being POTUS. Thankfully, Trump didn't do a federal lockdown due to CCP cold/flu, and I wasn't employed in the meat production facilities last year when he created an EO that forced those people to go to work so we can have food on our plates. Those people were directly affected by something Trump did.

My local county health department has had a more direct negative effect on my life and wellbeing than anything Trump did.

Page 1 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Trump Presidency - it's effect on you

Social Website Bullshit