Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page when russia invades ukraine
Page 7 of 412
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
121 - 01-28-2022, 14:13
The US should not get involved, although Biden has ****ed things up to the point where we almost have to.

But this problem is far worse due to apathy by NATO nations. The US for too long carried everyone else***8217;s water, where other country***8217;s armies are weak ass *****es. Germany, suffering from long standing WW2 guilt, has grown a bunch of weak spineless pansies more interested in ****ting in womens mouths than being a strong military force. If Germany had any balls they would make the same claims about Ukraine that Russia has made. There is a lot of ethnic Germans living in the Ukraine too, including my own relatives.

It***8217;s about time Germany started taking back a bigger role in the security of the continent.

Oh, and get rid of that **** Markel.

Sponsored Links
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 01-28-2022, 16:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

It’s about time Germany started taking back a bigger role in the security of the continent.
That worked well in the 20th century...twice.

But I get your point, and think it should expand to NATO. Look how much crying happened over England leaving the EU. NATO should be held in the same regard.

There is no good solution here. If Russia rolls in past their current lines (lets all admit that the separatists area is basically Russian held terrain), Ukraine will fight. Russia's overwhelming artillery will decimate the Ukrainian Army. Then in come the sanctions from the US. Russia will stop sending oil to Europe if the sanctions are enforced so what happens then?

I believe Trump was right to not start any wars because nobody made a move significant enough to warrant it. But he also knows what happens if you give in to Putin. I suspect Trump, if he were still POTUS, would have already put the 82nd and 10th in Ukraine, and had armor units pulling equipment out of storage. Message is simple....invade and we will push you back. You started it but I'll end it.

But we got Joe. So who the hell knows what will happen

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 01-28-2022, 17:28
At the turn of the century, the entire continent surrounding Germany had an alliance, of one form or another, with each other without Germany.

London with Brussels, Paris with Moscow, ect ect. Everyone was buddying up with non-aggression pacts... leaving Germany surrounded by nations who had a recent history of invading Germany/Prussia... alone.

Kind of like what NATO is doing to Russia today by incorporating all the former Warsaw Pact countries that formed the Iron Curtain that was the buffer between Europe and the Soviet Union after WW2. Something NATO promised it wouldn't do.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
124 - 01-28-2022, 17:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
That worked well in the 20th century...twice.

But I get your point, and think it should expand to NATO. Look how much crying happened over England leaving the EU. NATO should be held in the same regard.

There is no good solution here. If Russia rolls in past their current lines (lets all admit that the separatists area is basically Russian held terrain), Ukraine will fight. Russia's overwhelming artillery will decimate the Ukrainian Army. Then in come the sanctions from the US. Russia will stop sending oil to Europe if the sanctions are enforced so what happens then?

I believe Trump was right to not start any wars because nobody made a move significant enough to warrant it. But he also knows what happens if you give in to Putin. I suspect Trump, if he were still POTUS, would have already put the 82nd and 10th in Ukraine, and had armor units pulling equipment out of storage. Message is simple....invade and we will push you back. You started it but I'll end it.

But we got Joe. So who the hell knows what will happen
I'm simply against the US getting involved, yet again, There is plenty of armed forces outfitted with much better equipment within NATO to push Russia's **** in. But none of them wants to stand up and fight. Bunch of pussies. They all stare at each other waiting for someone else to lead them.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
125 - 01-28-2022, 17:42
NATO is neutered without the US lol what are you talking about

It would have to be full out war for them to push Russia's **** in.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
126 - 01-28-2022, 17:45
**** nato

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 01-28-2022, 17:45
Russia almost lost to rag tags in 2008 Georgia conflict

They had to completely rehaul their military

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 01-28-2022, 17:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
NATO is neutered without the US lol what are you talking about

It would have to be full out war for them to push Russia's **** in.
As I like to say, Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Fling
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 01-28-2022, 23:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Got me started.

If you think about it.. it truly is ridiculous. It is Trump's fault.

The guy that spent 4 years in a position to influence government and destroyed America vs Biden, Pelosi and Schumer's combined 133 years in a position to influence government.

Whose fault is it really?

(I am of course using democrats as my example because I am partisan but I am not really leaving anyone out)

The first fix needed is term limits
Thanks for the long reply. We're not so far apart, I think. Trump didn't ruin anything in 4 years. The **** congress we've had for the past 30 years is ruining everything. Mitch McConnel, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, those are the guys who are ruining things. They are weak people, enabled by US. Agree that term limits would help.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 01-29-2022, 00:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fling View Post
they got crushed last time.

a general knowledge of numbers, geography, and history.

In this scenario where Texas is going it alone from the rest of the United States is there some reason that you think they would have a chance to stand alone?
highly unlikely it will be just TX

you underestimate other States, especially those that border it

but if you choose to believe that an army of soy bois from the left coast and NE corner are gonna invade and subdue the States that have the strongest support for the 2A, go right ahead

+

asymmetrical warfare

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
131 - 01-29-2022, 08:43
Sniff.. sniff can you smell that? smells like wag the dog **** to me

Ukraine crisis: Don't create panic, Zelensky tells West

Quote:
He told reporters that warnings of an imminent invasion were putting Ukraine's economy at risk.

On Thursday, US President Joe Biden said he believed Russia could attack its neighbor next month.
Quote:
"There are signals even from respected leaders of states, they just say that tomorrow there will be war. This is panic - how much does it cost for our state?" he told the press conference in Kyiv.

The "destabilisation of the situation inside the country" was the biggest threat to Ukraine, he said.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
132 - 01-29-2022, 12:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Russia almost lost to rag tags in 2008 Georgia conflict

They had to completely rehaul their military
usa completely lost 2 rag tags (and rag heads) in 2001-21 afghanistan conflict

democrats had 2 completely feminize the military

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 01-29-2022, 12:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
highly unlikely it will be just TX

you underestimate other States, especially those that border it

but if you choose to believe that an army of soy bois from the left coast and NE corner are gonna invade and subdue the States that have the strongest support for the 2A, go right ahead
bruh, they're going 2 use imported/conscripted guns just like the union did w/ fob irishmen in the civil war

u stupid, fat, lazy, greener-than-biden's-energy-scheme fking rednex will b up against latin america's infinite supply of seasoned cartel assassins

gl

hf

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 01-29-2022, 12:06
also ur whole fantasy requires that u gloss over texas already having been 100% conquered by california w/o a single shot being fired

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 01-29-2022, 12:19
you forgot the motorized subuaru brigade outta CO

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 01-29-2022, 12:25
those gaper fags r all spun out off the side of the road, stuck and useless like a fking tiger tank in ukraine 1941

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
137 - 01-29-2022, 12:30
what about the elite shock troops of the drag queen story hour infantry regiments and their specialized tranny breaching squads?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 01-29-2022, 12:56
wat, r u trying 2 reinforce my point? y do u think they're working overtime 2 bring in latinX criminals?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
139 - 01-29-2022, 12:58
we r validating the order of battle here

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 01-29-2022, 13:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Oh, and get rid of that **** Markel.
she resigned months ago. good job keeping up with current events.

Page 7 of 412

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page when russia invades ukraine

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
back to endless wars , brain rot gypsy , filthy gypsy love putin , fucking kikes , general validuz , how does putin’s dick taste? , how does zelensky's d taste? , jews , low iq canadian gypsy , no no we need more fodder , we need peace