The Walking Dead - Season 2

First off the episode contradicts a lot of things from the first season. Since when is hiding under a car an effective means of evasion? Previously they had to cover themselves in smelly shit to avoid being detected, now all of a sudden its oh hey duck under there....all set.

Secondly why is he riding a motorcycle? Aside from the fact it makes a boatload of noise and draws the dead to them it also serves no purpose or protection. In season 1 Glen drove a muscle car and everyone freaked out over the noise.

There are a lot of stupid little things that make no sense and eventually it adds up to making the show terrible.

yeah that's true I was kind of wondering how "hiding under a car" was enough to avoid zombie detection too

pretty sure it's established that zombies can smell you, it's kind of what they do

maybe not these zombies though, who knows

I'm pretty sure I just simulated the smell of rotten zombie flesh and etc with the massive fart I just cracked out

now it's like watching The Walking Dead in smell-o-vision

Well if they couldn't smell you, then all they would have to do is "walk like a zombie" and blend in.....if smell isn't a factor.

Also, how does the black guy go from damn near bleeding out to perfectly fine 2 minutes later....this show is absurd.

lol how did he cut himself so badly in the first place

ZOMG A CAR DOOR

slash

blood everywhere like a japanese anime

nah it's still better than 90% of shit on TV

I mean it's kind of dumb and getting dumber but whatever

what the fuck else is there to watch, Two and a Half Men?

I bet you the little girl got found by some other survivors

hellooooooooo new characters

I'll stake a rep point on it

OH YEAH OKAY NICE WAY TO END THE EPISODE

THAT WAS FUCKIN RANDOM AND STUPID

IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE IF THE DEER TOOK OUT A .45 AND SHOT THE KID AT THIS POINT

(other survivors) (found the girl) (shot the kid) (thought he was a zombie despite the fact he exhibited literally 0 characteristics of one and it's been months, so nobody should be making the mistake anymore)

Spoiler

The series seems to deviate pretty hard from the comics after the 2nd episode or so, I don't know that they really care about the comic story line aside from key points/etc.

Back