[Blog][Pics]Your cars, show them to me

Im about to finally return my fuckin truck lease and buy a car... except I have no idea what to buy, but when I do I'll be sure to POST IT IN THIS HERE THREAD!

If you get a truck make sure its something with a really nice interior and all the options. When I got my shitbox Mazda I had a second car at the time so I just wanted bare-bones to use as a motorcycle hauler... then it wound up being my only car and I've hated it ever since.

Im thinking Acura RL or Infiniti M35X this time around. Drove the Infiniti a few days ago and it pulls nice plus the interior is full of toys.

For those with an Acura TL, how do you like it?

I test drove one a month or so ago and I liked it overall, except the steering was too 'floaty' for me.

Thinking about buying a 2008 TL type S when they start showing up on the used market (still a little early). It's really too bad they ruined the TL in the new model years.

The new TL is miles ahead of the old one... you'll get used to the looks.

I wouldn't give a dime for an '08 Type S... you could probably pick up a regular slightly used '09 TL for the same price in the near future. That or an 09 Maxima, sweet car too.

bad ass

anymore pics or info?

It can drag upwards of 4 niggers or 6 gays, or 5 gay niggers.

This + 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel. 6" tuff country lift, 37x13.5r20 tires. Couple engine mods since I pull trailers weekly.

flareson.jpg

l_e0c4fb833cca4edc91b8d627223fcf6c.jpg

My 2005 Honda Civic

My project car - Nissan 300zx TT
Recently removed the engine and removed the headers to get them planed (DS cylinder bank has shitty compression, neither is great). Going to be getting it up on an engine lift to remove the oil pan and pull the pistons/rods. Then to put it all back together. Already pulled the engine out once and replaced the turbos. Hoping I don't have to replace any valves or bearings.

Back