The Drawing Thread

i find it interesting that there are 3 aspiring artists with pyro aliases on this board. :) we should get together and do a comic or something.

GiftOfTheGame said:
100632171_56cea1b963_o.jpg
that is awesome...

how big is it?
how much? :D :D

pencil crayons
Flower.jpg

monster sketches
a.jpg

d.jpg

dynasty warriorz
dynastycleaner.jpg

design for a friend
design.jpg

pencil and inkz
B_and_W_Flower.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished this tonight, let me know what you guys think. A few things look off, and there's a few things that are new to me that I've never drawn before.

wsp1.jpg

CapnPyro said:
Just finished this tonight, let me know what you guys think. A few things look off, and there's a few things that are new to me that I've never drawn before.

wsp1.jpg

I like how each frame gets larger as you progress down.

I see you have a nice detailed line style which suits comics very well. I think you would be even better if you worked on figures some. If you feel you could improve I can suggest a few books that really have made a huge impression on me.

since we're here and there's all these drawing types around, can anyone suggest some good resources for someone like myself to get started drawing? I've messed around a little bit in the past but have always had problems with consistancy.. things will get horribly out of scale from one area to another and whatnot.

but yeah - any decent online 'learn to draw gooder' things around?

MC Hamster said:
since we're here and there's all these drawing types around, can anyone suggest some good resources for someone like myself to get started drawing? I've messed around a little bit in the past but have always had problems with consistancy.. things will get horribly out of scale from one area to another and whatnot.

but yeah - any decent online 'learn to draw gooder' things around?
Loomis.

Usher said:
I like how each frame gets larger as you progress down.

I see you have a nice detailed line style which suits comics very well. I think you would be even better if you worked on figures some. If you feel you could improve I can suggest a few books that really have made a huge impression on me.
thanks, yeah who were you referring too? i have the complete bridgeman guide, and a pdf of loomis' book.

Back