Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
82 - 05-03-2022, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW_Referee View Post
sure, have you heard of samuel alito?
you have alito on record atating “women are not people and do not have human rights” or are you going to continue testifying as an expert on what people think and believe without asking them or discussing it?

does everyone that differs from your ideology and world view need to be a disney cartoon villain to make yourself feel better?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 05-03-2022, 17:02
its like a clone of vanster

mental illness and all

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
84 - 05-03-2022, 17:03
11% of staunch democrats think abortion should be illegal in all/most cases, 22% of staunch republicans think abortion should be legal in all/most cases. The vast majority of moderates are nuanced about it, they just mildly disagree about where the line should be drawn. You'll never convince pro-lifers that its not life, and you'll never convince the left to admit they're committing economically convenient genocide because that would make them immoral monsters.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 05-03-2022, 17:03
I don't think what triple says counts for the majority of people that are against abortion, but for the overly conservative religious nutbags? Sure.

To me, this whole discussion is appalling because I grew up in a country where this has never been a discussion at all. Officially legal since '84 and I was born in '86. So I never knew anything different. To me, it just feels like going back in time.

TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
86 - 05-03-2022, 17:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
does everyone that differs from your ideology and world view need to be a disney cartoon villain to make yourself feel better?
Alright, so you're going to let me know when the right stops calling everyone who's in favor of lgbt rights pedophiles and child groomers, right? Because just.. pedojacketing people you happen to disagree with is wrong.

I don't think alito is a cartoon villain. He's not animated, for one.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 05-03-2022, 17:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
you'll never convince the left to admit they're committing economically convenient genocide because that would make them immoral monsters.
Oh this is good. Writing it down.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 05-03-2022, 17:07

TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
89 - 05-03-2022, 17:08
So trump's paid for how many abortions, you think. Over/under 10?

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 05-03-2022, 17:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
You'll never convince pro-lifers that its not life, and you'll never convince the left to admit they're committing economically convenient genocide because that would make them immoral monsters.
This is better then?

Not saying these people should've been aborted, but i feel that if you're against abortion at least be in favor of government spending to reduce these type of problems in society as well.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 05-03-2022, 17:10
I didn't know aborting homeless people was an option

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 05-03-2022, 17:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
This is better then?

[xIMG]https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/e671510/2147483647/strip/true/crop/2048x1429+0+0/resize/840x586!/format/webp/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifo rnia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.c om%2F7c%2Fd3%2F0e2f78fc8e eb6f8680429028b82f%2Fla-1551930978-uzrxwnb1tw-snap-image[/IMG]

Not saying these people should've been aborted, but i feel that if you're against abortion at least be in favor of government spending to reduce these type of problems in society as well.
Fool makes a good argument about how the issue is broadly not binary for everyone not occupying the fringes........ and you prove his point by occupying said fringe

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 05-03-2022, 17:11
You know what i mean: the mess that comes forth out of people being born in situation where they should have never been. Trauma is the number one problem regarding homelessness. Mental health by far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Fool makes a good argument about how the issue is broadly not binary for everyone not occupying the fringes........ and you prove his point by occupying said fringe
Yet you're ignoring everything i've said about understanding 'the other's' perspective, lol.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
94 - 05-03-2022, 17:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
This is better then?

No, it's not better. I happen to believe abortion should be legal in all cases, because it's better for society and I'm lucky that I'm not the one committing genocide. I'm just candid enough to admit what it is. It's a lesser evil than the alternative. You just won't find me dehumanizing a fetus to make myself feel better about it.

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 05-03-2022, 17:15
all we have to do is bring back chastity belts

Last edited by Vir; 05-03-2022 at 17:21..
TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
96 - 05-03-2022, 17:17
I guess I have a higher bar on what a human is? Fool, have you ever seen what a six week old fetus actually looks like? Here are some scale models. The right is like "you're committing genocide!!" and I'm just here like.. ***** I have fingernail clippings that are bigger than that.

Last edited by TW_Referee; 05-03-2022 at 17:21..
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 05-03-2022, 17:21
Why did you pick 6 weeks?

TW_Referee
VeteranX
Old
98 - 05-03-2022, 17:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Why did you pick 6 weeks?
Because it's when the ban starts in texas, which I believe is the originator of this ruling?

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 05-03-2022, 17:22
Oh, Fool I definitely agree it's not a "great thing" at all. It sucks. I've said it before. I guess the difference is indeed the dehumanizing part of it all and maybe that's because I grew up in a society where this whole discussion was over before I got born.

However, I do feel that American society is dealing more with problems like the one depicted in the picture because of the 'American approach' to wealth (we don't have this going on in the Netherlands for instance). America as a society is rougher. There's less assistance by the state in comparison to Western-European countries. I'm not saying we are perfect - we do have our problems - but the way homelessness has been taking shape in America for me has been very painful to see. Especially knowing America's wealth.

So when I see this discussion going on about abortion and believing (yes, believing) that a woman would mostly abort a child because she isn't ready to provide a good life for it.. combined with the fact that trauma and a bad upbringing contribute massively to the problem depictured in the picture.. I just think it's weird to see conservatives who generally don't want to do **** about the problem - at least when it comes to social spending - to be like yeah let's amplify it even more. I do recognize the fact that people do or do not believe in social spending, but then again I'd like to point out the differences between our countries and the systems we have.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 05-03-2022, 17:26
if you want an abortion, go right ahead idc

its murder to me but not my business

just dont expect taxpayers to pay for it

Page 5 of 124

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Roe v Wade set to be overruled by SCOTUS

Social Website Bullshit

Tags