What is your relationship with DeSantis?

I live in South Florida. Desantis has done a great job standing up the woke agenda.

I don't think he's running for President because his ads on TV show him as running for governor. Unless that's just in case he decides not to run for President.

Right now, Pence thinks he's running for President, which is a joke.

I've been pretty vocal about my position. He needs to stay and complete his 2nd term as Florida's Best Governor. He'll be term limited in 2026 and will have plenty of opportunity to run for President in the 2028 election.

Also he's too smart to run against Trump. Give the guy some credit.

DeSantis was quick to condemn the fbi raid on Trumps house, and stand in support of Trump.

By the way, what the hell were they doing in Melanias wardrobe for 9 hours? I hope Trump breaks out a black light when he gets there.

He ticks a lot of boxes. He's not orange. He has a nice hair. He's not geriatric or married to someone who got a blowie off an intern. Has he been in many reality TV shows or handed a mic over to a BLM woman yet? How much dirt can media dig up on him? Did he say anything like "I'd fuck that" to a couple of mates 20 years ago? Did he try marijuana in college but not inhale? Does he send out tweets from bed on a nightly basis? Can he ride a bicycle? Can he contain his flatulence in front of international dignitaries?

Well, wonder no more
It's OppoDeSantis
Miamis GOP mayor lays groundwork for possible presidential run

A presidential bid by Suarez, a Republican, would test his party's acceptance of internal dissent: he's publicly criticized both former President Trump and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, considered the two clear favorites for the 2024 nomination.

1660166809886.jpg

Last edited:
Beto has MovedON
Actually my bet on the best destruction the Dimos can wreak on America would be Gavin Newsom
I'm still working on his demon name

Craven NewSome

This guy polls about as well as a wet fart in a crowded elevator.

He has less than no chance. He has negative chance, even running as a Dem.

But I'm sure he'll get Pence's full support...
anyone want that anymore?

i can't wait to see DeSantis pardon Trump and
what would happen next.

Don't worry cael. The next American First Republican only has to run on two promises.
'On DAY 1 I will pardon President Donald Trump. On Day 2 I will Fire the FBI.'
and that person will become President

Last edited:
Back