Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:
Page 547 of 549
Gorlax
VeteranXX
Old
10921 - 11-08-2012, 05:42
Repost from the "Pot" thread

I have a Bluedream in her first week of flowering .
So now that recreational pot use is ok in Massachusetts how will it work?
I ll be in Boston next summer

1 first week of flowering for my Bluedream, Trainwreck, Chemdawg and Pineapplechunk

Sponsored Links
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10922 - 11-08-2012, 09:41

Federere
VeteranXX
Old
10923 - 11-08-2012, 09:43
**** my basil and mint plants. I'm doing a switcharoo in my aerogarden

savage inuit
VeteranX
Old
10924 - 11-09-2012, 18:54
If you win 28 Grammy awards they should give you a special award called the Ounce award

Pirate Steve
VeteranXX
Old
10925 - 11-09-2012, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1teaminlondon View Post
2 most important factors about a bong:

1. how fast/easy you can clear the chamber of smoke

2. how smooth the hit is

3. how dang cool it looks
forgot ease of cleaning

Reno
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10926 - 11-09-2012, 21:47
The funniest government FAQ you'll ever read:

Marijwhatnow? A Guide to Legal Marijuana Use In Seattle | SPD Blotter

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
10927 - 11-10-2012, 02:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epPUm347M7s

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10928 - 11-10-2012, 02:47

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
10929 - 11-10-2012, 02:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
The funniest government FAQ you'll ever read:

Marijwhatnow? A Guide to Legal Marijuana Use In Seattle | SPD Blotter
thats unbelievable... and awesome.

i may move to seattle now

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
10930 - 11-10-2012, 02:54
still shocked that cali wasnt the first

Eve
VeteranXV
Old
10931 - 11-10-2012, 14:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
still shocked that cali wasnt the first
Same. After they broke ground with medicinal I think everyone expected they'd go first. After they legalised having personal use plants or whatever in Denver, I kind of knew it was only a matter of time there. WA state I'm pretty shocked at (living in BC), as I felt like there was a ****load of resistance outside of Seattle and I really though that it wouldn't pass. I'm actually going to be in Bellingham this week celebrating by going to Gathering Glass - and I highly recommend anything from them.

I'm hoping that it'll go legal in Canada province by province as the border states hopefully start to go. And then when it's federally legal in the US, it'll be federally legal in Canada. I remember hearing that once Canada had considered it and the US border guards were like "We will search every single vehicle coming into the US from Canada if you do" so it got shut down right quick, and understandably so. But since WA State is legal, I was wondering if BC might consider a vote soon at least. It'll be interesting to watch it all unfold.

**** that wall of text, time to and play Paper Mario. It's my one day off this week.

edit: to be fair, monday is my birthday and an actual holiday here. yes thats right, banks, schools, etc are all closed for vets day - which is called remembrance day here. and everyone wears poppies over their heart.

Last edited by Eve; 11-10-2012 at 14:07..
Foomanshoe
Veteran++
Old
10932 - 11-10-2012, 15:23
Okay I am considering moving, so far I have come to the conclusion that WA has better laws, but CO has more stuff to do.

Thoughts?

Edit: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...te-it/lzSd9fcG

Last edited by Foomanshoe; 11-10-2012 at 15:30..
Eve
VeteranXV
Old
10933 - 11-10-2012, 20:47
disagree. living in seattle, or even bellingham (up and coming good place to be, not too shabby now) wouldnt be that bad at all. dont bother owning a car in seattle, just live somewhere good where you dont need to drive, and sign up for zip car.

weather is mild most of the year depending on where you're moving from. its 43 outside right now. its dark by 5pm (sun starts setting at 3) in the winter, and 10pm (sun starts setting at 8:30) in the summer. rains a lot in the fall, but its not an ice cold rain. itll be 53 and raining all week here in bc. its been sunny and in the 40s the last few days. looking forward to the rain tbh. spring and summer are super nice here, fall and winter are better than living in the northeast, which is my only real standard.

Foomanshoe
Veteran++
Old
10934 - 11-10-2012, 21:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve View Post
disagree. living in seattle, or even bellingham (up and coming good place to be, not too shabby now) wouldnt be that bad at all. dont bother owning a car in seattle, just live somewhere good where you dont need to drive, and sign up for zip car.

weather is mild most of the year depending on where you're moving from. its 43 outside right now. its dark by 5pm (sun starts setting at 3) in the winter, and 10pm (sun starts setting at 8:30) in the summer. rains a lot in the fall, but its not an ice cold rain. itll be 53 and raining all week here in bc. its been sunny and in the 40s the last few days. looking forward to the rain tbh. spring and summer are super nice here, fall and winter are better than living in the northeast, which is my only real standard.
What kind of recreation does the state have? Like in CO, I can ski/snowboard, national forests/mountains, and tons of other ****.

Eve
VeteranXV
Old
10935 - 11-10-2012, 21:37
WA state has the same **** - it's full of snow capped mountains.

This is the view from a park in Ferndale WA, which is on the way to the border. Mountainz!

You can also take trips to Vancouver and Whistler and **** too for recreation. If you live in something like Bellingham or Burlington you're halfway between both but if you have no interest in Vancouver/Whistler/etc then I'd say Seattle for sure.

Summers are killer here.

Birch Bay, WA (10 min from Canadian border)
Show me where in Colarado you gettin that That was a great spot to too.

http://www.livebellingham.com/Things...5/default.aspx

http://downtownseattle.com/ThingsToDo/
http://www.seattleattractions.com/
http://www.facebook.com/MillionCoolThingsSeattle

Last edited by Eve; 11-10-2012 at 21:41..
Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
10936 - 11-11-2012, 23:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw0uz88E2gI
I am pretty stoned from some bud that I smoked with my dad earlier.

Tis` time to go pub some tribes high as **** .

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
10937 - 11-12-2012, 15:06

Solve et Coagula
VeteranX
Old
10938 - 11-12-2012, 15:42
Just bought a bong like the green one in the picture. Same size except white letters. My friend needed money and wanted 45 bucks. Couldnt say no. Its pretty simple has an ice catcher. I going to get a bubbler slide for it though.

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
10939 - 11-12-2012, 15:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ias31By60N8
Yep I sure am currently pretty st0ned indeed.

Foomanshoe
Veteran++
Old
10940 - 11-12-2012, 16:05
Just vaped a bowl and had a brownie

Page 547 of 549

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , $$bluntz$$ , ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , 4/20 24/7 365 , 4:20 , :bandit: , im drunk , its 16:20 somewhere , itt: we smoke weed , iv:xx , krayvok is a fagvok , krayvok rocks! , legless dogs , lol stoners lol , mary jane , meat was here , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , poking smot , r.i.p. green room , reefer , ryan , theprovider , thirsty dead children , time to call the dea , toke , toke 420 dude stoned , wheres the hookers , who-gets-jailed-next pool , yarr matey i banged katie