Arsin/Precise2

i started railing on arsin before you knew about him obi

i dislike him just as much as you do

but you really need to take a breather

You do realize I type 143wpm, right?

I'm not really stressing about posting over here.. as a matter of fact I'm surfing the old Facebook, having a cigarette, enjoying some diet coke and trying to mentally restrain myself from making a pizza because I want to lose 5-10lbs in the next few months.

im drinking korean beer and enjoying a solid drunk on a friday night/saturday morning

went out earlier, chillin in the luxury apt in beverly hills, seoul r now

oh and listening to South Park commentaries.

YouTube - Rainforest Shmainforest (Commentary)

For anyone who hasn't heard these yet.. someone uploaded (what I assume is) most of them to Youtube.

They're about 3-4 minutes long and it's just Matt Stone/Trey Parker or whatever their names are.. discussing what their particular inspirations were for each episode, what the reactions were, any obstacles they had to overcome, and etc.

Highly recommend. I've been listening to them on/off all day.

over this thread and the last one you mustve posted at least 50 times

even if you could post 3000wpm, the amount of time and effort youve put into this thread is too much

in the end, we have no way of confirming this, everything you claim to be irrefutable is not

zomg 50 posts

you realize this is my most epic conquest in tribalwar history

I have successfully revealed arsin/precise/Justin Lawrence to be a pathological liar and a psychopath

I bet half this forum has managed 50 posts on "which anime is the best" threads at one point or other

plus, like I said, I'm multitasking and listening to South Park commentaries.. there's really not much I would be doing aside from staring at static images on Youtube.

over this thread and the last one you mustve posted at least 50 times

even if you could post 3000wpm, the amount of time and effort youve put into this thread is too much

in the end, we have no way of confirming this, everything you claim to be irrefutable is not

Obibun 39
Al'Muktar 31
Precise2 27
LGBR 25
arsin 14

and

Obibun 23
Hudson 11
LGBR 11
Precise2 10

Plenty more than 50.

im still below 40 and i've done quite a bit cluing in his "girlfriend" to his insanity

the facebook conversation is going great so far

plus nobody posted in my Starcraft 2 thread

so fuck you all

now we're focusing on Justin Lawrence aka arsin aka precise of Stouffville, ON

i understand youre going over the top to be funny here

but you realize if you succeed youre going to be the next person to get railed on because youre acting like a loser on the intrawebs.

:jester: Holy shit

The hole gets deeper.

I'll post a pic of me later today, you're self ownage will be complete.

Since you're a huge fat liar, the only "proof" that'll work is if you have an established TW poster take a picture of you and post it.

Back