[(#)SOCCER] 2009-2010 Season Thread

ray hudson is okay

sometimes it's just too much for me though.

martin tyler is the man. given the incessant buzzing the vuvuzelas will make this year i'll probably watch most games on mute or with low volume anyway

the vuvuzelas are going to make this the best world cup. I loved those things during the confederations cup, not trying to troll, they add to the atmosphere.

Plus you gotta remember theres gonna be a lot of white people there not partaking in it so theres going to be a lot less of that noise than for the confederations cup.

I think they're annoying as all hell, but they also make the game feel intense no matter what's happening. But mostly annoyance and distraction.

I was reading somewhere those annoying fucking things can cause hearing loss for the players because they'll be subjected to near jet engine noise from those things for extended periods of time.

the vuvuzelas are going to make this the best world cup. I loved those things during the confederations cup, not trying to troll, they add to the atmosphere.

Plus you gotta remember theres gonna be a lot of white people there not partaking in it so theres going to be a lot less of that noise than for the confederations cup.

I like em too. Although, I don't think it'll be less noise, I predict about he same.

HeatPack103.jpg

???

Back