Current news thread

NOW IF YOU FUCK FACES MAKE ME A GIRL AGAIN.....

TRUST ME EARTH/VENUS DIE LOLZ AND WE'RE PUTTING ALL 100% GAY GUYS ON VENUS TO ANCHOR THE NEW SHITBOX

Or was it Bezos??? My money is on that one lolz

I mean just look at all the drama BEFORE THAT MR SPACE DICK GAY DUO LAUNCH TO MARS LOLZ

HEY I CAN'T HELP THAT YALL TRASHED MY PAST SO THAT I CAN'T SAVE HUMANITY GOING FORWARD......

GET IT???? I AM THE BRIDGE MR NACI DOPPLEGANGER MOTHER HUMAN FUCKING RACE IS JUST ABOUT WHERE YOU START PREJUDICE IDIOT MOTHER FUCKERZ.....

SO GUESS WHAT WE YALL FISH GET TO BUILD THE NEW WORLD UP FROM MY HOUSE...

YUP! CHOP CHOP SLAVES AND SEND ME MY CAT AND A SAMMICH.... AND A MAID... BECAUSE YALL OWE ME LOLZ

40c35728314c59191a2b09e6a086dbf3.gif

Dateline: NM
Score one for the homeless saving a newborn thrown in a dumpster and left to die in a plastic bag. Umbilical cord still attached.

It was in there for six hours and was saved by: Michael Green, Hector Jasso and April Nuttall.
Baby is alive. The "mother" under arrest.

Tough little fucker.

i had this gif on my clipboard earlier all like "imma post this on tribalwar gaming news and caption it 'typical liberal parenting'" but then i decided 2 drink and play video games

GEJXoL9.jpg

Just take a moment to read and fully digest the last sentence from this enabler of the mentally ill.

Purchasing a ticket for my adult child.
My adult child.

This is a saga u know.
Clown World

these r the Scientists that ~certain self-styled intellectuals who choke women~ put on a pedestal like as if these Scientists were women 40 years their junior

Back