[Official] :bandit: 2.0

as you get older it gets harder to find, just because less people party and ppl get busted over time, etc

i used to know a dealer in like, every neighborhood in t.o.

now i'm old and i know like 2 people total

but my people are awesome

I disagree, overall I think that it has become easier as I've got a bit older. I normally don't have to seek it out, it finds me. I don't usually have to call them, they call me. Or other arrangements are made.

I'd say it varies by region. Where I live I have no trouble finding it. I love living in Cali.

for fux sake gryp... all u had to say was u live in cali

if any1 cant get weed in cali, they r dumber than tevhul

gfg

1. Grow long hair and a beard. Wear old jeans and a t-shirt. Hang out where the economically disadvantaged people are.
2. They will come to you.
3. Profit!

:bandit:

Does that really happen? Not once in my life has anyone broached the subject of weed to me except for my brother and a couple of old bosses who were regular smokers. Just seems strange that people would just start talking about it.

Does that really happen? Not once in my life has anyone broached the subject of weed to me except for my brother and a couple of old bosses who were regular smokers. Just seems strange that people would just start talking about it.

Once I was in line in San Fran for a club and a weird scummy looking chick with a backpack on runs up to me and my friends and asks us if we want any kinds of drugs. I say "uh.." and she responds "I got weed, coke, pills, you name it"

We just looked at each other confused (not from this area) and then she ran off. Weirdest fucking thing ever.

I live in Southern Cali so I just get it from dispensaries, cards are easy to get, etc.

Sorry you don't live here.

Once I was in line in San Fran for a club and a weird scummy looking chick with a backpack on runs up to me and my friends and asks us if we want any kinds of drugs. I say "uh.." and she responds "I got weed, coke, pills, you name it"

We just looked at each other confused (not from this area) and then she ran off. Weirdest fucking thing ever.

I live in Southern Cali so I just get it from dispensaries, cards are easy to get, etc.

Sorry you don't live here.

Me too :(. But if anywhere east has a shot it's Vermont. Though isn't Mass now? Whatever I don't know.

uWyxF.gif

It happened to me at the last TribesCon no less. A few hours into the first evening I was approached by someone I'll not name, who asked me if I wanted to go up to his room to "chief some ganja". I looked him in the eye and asked what made him think I smoked pot. He lol'ed and asked me if I had looked in a mirror lately. We went up and hotboxed his room.

That was the same TC where a bunch of people got thrown out of an upper floor lounge, and we were ejected from the pool. Someone passed out in the parking lot, and I believe we were asked to never come back again when we left. I was on the team that won the East-West T2 tourney and got a free video card. It was a good lan party.

:bandit:

Edit: Nope. I'm mixing up Portland with LA. It was at the last one in LA that I got invited to go toke. And won the card. Portland was the one with all the rest of that, right? I'm such a stoner. Never was good with dates and details.

Last edited:
Back