begging thread? begging thread =(

Hybrid

Veteran XV
down on my luck trying to find remaining $90 balance for a dumpy motel room for the night since it's supposed to get cold (relatively, florida cold) remembered the recent email and had to reset my password to login. I got all the apps and can write you nice little thank you in wonky cursive on notepaper its all I got atm and overal eternal grattitude for saving a strangers ass mods i checked the rules briefly and didn't see anything but i know this always been a wild and loose place so if messed up, apologies

c@sh@pp
@wildmarks on venmo
PayPal (ancient account I used for ebay a million years ago)

Bro you gonna have to provide a lot better story than down on my luck send me money. Write a us a good novel on what happened to you and earn some money.

KingSobieski is out ripping off copper pipe bc he's serious w this shit

I beg you to pull yourself up by your bootstraps

Thing discord?
Sending you my thoughts and prayers.
You may jest but still appreciated <3
Please elaborate Donny.
Just flat out broke looking for work/getting out of florida which fell through last minute. Been bumming around since last October when I lost the place I was staying (Side of a house? Older guy who got hospitalized and decided to expand his main place so...)getting a room where I can. Just trying to cover the balance for tonight which stretched me a bit but the NM works with me sometimes. I think its spring break rates? idk

Speaking of copper I did help out a guy who sold scrap. Everyday but his secret was to buy a few beers for the ppl who gave you good scrap and treated you well.

if you have a vehicle just park in walmart or any 24hr store

save your cash for drugs

No car unfortunately though I'm no stranger to sleeping in parking lots recently lol. Made me envious of ppl sleeping in their car...very humbling.

Back