[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Romney 84% Approval...

Spoiler

I wouldn't know. Interesting that you know. I was referring to a woman I have known for several years. She was working at CERN but she is running her own team now. Time difference is a pain but we still speak via phone.

EDIT: You niggers think you know me, but you do not know me.

I totally believe you have a thing with a woman at CERN.

Totally.

wx7k9tO.jpg

Whatever, she was kind of pretty.

:minibarf:

Lol....mkay.

PR Nightmare. Blackmail. What is?

is in search of a Chief of Police that will lead the Police Department. The Chief of Police works under the direction of the Board, administrates the operation of the Police Department and oversees the day-to-day aspects of the Department including the supervision of Command Staff, Patrol Officers and any civilian employees of the Department.

lel

sure...whatever you need to tell yourself

This is a vacation town. Last thing they want is bad PR throughout the state. Imagine the headline.

"Small town police target towns only gay mexican."

Would not have been the best of press and this town depends on tourist money. A "general" is responsible for his "troops". Now we will have a new "general". :sunny:

EDIT: To assume everyone is ineffectual, like you are, is a mistake.

Last edited:
This is a vacation town. Last thing they want is bad PR throughout the state. Imagine the headline.

"Small town police target towns only gay mexican."

Would not have been the best of press and this town depends on tourist money. A "general" is responsible for his "troops". Now we will have a new "general". :sunny:

EDIT: To assume everyone is ineffectual, like you are, is a mistake.

To assume anyone in michigan, least of all a chief of police, gives a shit, or would be bullied by a gay mexican is laughable. But hey, if it makes you feel better, good for you. Now you have something else to brag to all the backwoods country folk around you other than how you're a self made man based on dick sucking skills.

Go you.

To assume anyone in michigan, least of all a chief of police, gives a shit, or would be bullied by a gay mexican is laughable.

Our board is in control of purse strings you mong.

If, hypothetically, 2 married members on board have a thing for a certain spic faggot they care the instant they are informed their wives will receive pics and vids of them engaged in extramarital...activities unless penance is paid in the form of not renewing a certain persons contract due to what occurred earlier in the month.

Thinking is clearly not your thing.

just gay spic privilege things

All is fair in a street fight. Hope you are well Havax. :sunny:

Ruling is of zero interest to me. In fact I strongly argue it is completely inappropriate for me to have official power in any capacity. Mostly because I will use it and give a fuck less about any plebs caught in the middle.

Besides. Being in the shadows is way less restrictive. Allows for more to get done because no one to answer to. Stupid.

Back