[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The goal is to make more money. If you can make more money by investing in expanding your business, you would do it. Samsung, for instance, could make all the money it ever 'needs' by making TV's only.. However, they make other products as well, to fill the markets and make even more money.

The problem is demand which is what the middle/poor class provides... assuming they have the money to do so. Creating a new product doesn't create demand unless it is something technologically innovative or whatever. It might squeeze out another company, but it does not create new demand just because it exists. Rich people don't create jobs, the economy does, and for that to happen the wealth needs to be somewhat reasonably distributed.

Instead, we have lawmakers in the pockets of the wealthy and creating laws protecting them or removing laws protecting everyone else have eroded the middle class and led to stark decreases in middle class ownership of the economy. A yyuuge tax cut isn't going to change that trend.

You can't have a healthy middle class society if you don't heavily limit the capital accumulation of individuals (or corporations etc), since the rich will simply buy out the system. The best setup is to tax companies 80% of their net income, then re-distribute it back to them based on petitions for development.

You really should have read fool's post before posting yourself. It's apparent you do not run a business or have no understanding of economics.

Hint: a tax cut increases disposable income, or in the case of a business, operating capital. disposable income / operating capital is used in either starting new business ventures or expanding existing ones. want to know why businesses cutback after the passage of owebamacare?

because it was in effect, a tax.

would you like to know more: Operating Capital • The Strategic CFO

fool's post that has absolutely nothing to do with running a business?
As I expanded on in my response to Jomo, show me how giving tax cuts to the wealthy creates demand. If there is no demand, there is no need to expand, and the money goes nowhere. You can't expand just for the sake of expansion.

NEWSMAXTV seems like an extremely reputable and reliable news outlet.

I checked the list of Russian Propaganda sites, and it wasn't on there.

Perhaps if you overlooked the site, and watched the video, you could comment on CONTENT and not the PROVIDER.

The problem is demand which is what the middle/poor class provides... assuming they have the money to do so. Creating a new product doesn't create demand unless it is something technologically innovative or whatever. It might squeeze out another company, but it does not create new demand just because it exists. Rich people don't create jobs, the economy does, and for that to happen the wealth needs to be somewhat reasonably distributed.

Instead, we have lawmakers in the pockets of the wealthy and creating laws protecting them or removing laws protecting everyone else have eroded the middle class and led to stark decreases in middle class ownership of the economy. A yyuuge tax cut isn't going to change that trend.

You failed to quote:
"However, Instead of giving these companies a straight up tax cut, there needs to be an incentive for them to create jobs in the US."

You're also talking about the fallacy that somehow 'wealth' is a finite commodity and that there's only so much 'wealth' to go around. We live in an era of fiat currency with quantitative easing. An era in which the stock market jumps on bad economic news because it means interest rates will stay low and QE will continue.

Personally, I think the best approach is to give businesses incentives for expanding and hiring. I just don't know about the method of doing so that's fair and that won't be exploited.

You're also talking about the fallacy that somehow 'wealth' is a finite commodity and that there's only so much 'wealth' to go around.

This is a ridiculous statement. Resources are finite, money is just the lubricant to facilitate moving them around.

Personally, I think the best approach is to give businesses incentives for expanding and hiring. I just don't know about the method of doing so that's fair and that won't be exploited.

Businesses will expand and hire if there is demand to do so, any other reason for doing so will eventually fail. Unless you want to keep up some kind of tax credit going forever. Businesses don't and shouldn't need an artificial reason for expanding, otherwise you are setting up another economic bubble. And if they are ready and able to expand, banks will be willing to lend them money if necessary, no government intervention required.

The problem is demand which is what the middle/poor class provides...

Boom, that's it.

Carrier's parent company made $7.6 billion dollars. This isn't about class war or liberal whining. The middle class keeps shrinking and that's bad for everyone long term.

There's nothing wrong with them making money, but don't buy the line of BS saying they need money to expand. That's just plain and simple bullshit.

Corporations are supposed to make money, the problem is they focus on the short term.

Is there some dearth of wealth right now?

Isn't there some 2 trillion dollars floating around in off shore banks?

At what point does the incentive to invest that out weight the interest earned? Negative tax rates?

jfc dude if you're going to use the term "straw man" in every other post, learn wtf it means: Straw man - Wikipedia
it is not "saying something that might not be true about someone else"

I don't think you know what a straw man is.

A straw man argument is looking at Trump's economy and saying well you support his economic policies so you are a racist. Taking someone's argument and twisting it.

HUUUGE NEVADA VOTER FRAUD UNCOVERED? WORSE THAN ACORN | NEWSMAXTV LAS VEGAS

"Edward Snowden, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and dozens of movie stars were registered to vote in District 15 according to Mr. Vaughan. Mr. Vaughan tested a sample of 200 people of the 9,200 return mail and found that 185 of those had indeed voted."

I highly suspected Harry Reid won his last election by fraud. He strong-armed the Unions in Clark County and people were TOLD they had to go out and vote for Reid. That shitbag should have been gone long ago

I don't think you know what a straw man is.

A straw man argument is looking at Trump's economy and saying well you support his economic policies so you are a racist. Taking someone's argument and twisting it.

good god no it is not. It is arguing against something different from what the other person actually argued because you feel you can attack it better that way. Calling someone a racist because they support trump's policies is an ad hominem (attacking the person).

Last edited:
20161202_insane_0.jpg

I watched all of the debates and was aggravated by each of his performances. He is a terrible speaker, much like W. This man has an impressive education yet he couldnt bring it to bear against such an easy dipshit in Killary when it came to articulating his positions and dismantling her bullshit.

Plus, his arrogance. Its not an entitled, smug arrogance like owebama, but more of 'I am the king' arrogance, because he is a billionaire. We get that from you constantly reminding people you built things and how much it's worth, so work on being more humble that you can relate to your common American. Throw in the tweeting bullshit... c'mon... you're fucking 70 years old. Grow up. I get some of it is to control the news cycle, knowing full well the media is against you and will get them spun up, but use good adjudication... think tactical and strategic instead of just vomiting. He's a very flawed man, but I dont doubt his love for this country and that goes a long way with me.

So will he be good for America? Yeah, I think so. As long as he works on rebuilding from the devastation of 8 years of craptacular democratic policies (aka: statism), I can live with it.

You and Data have a spot on analysis about Trump and spot on reflect my own views as well.

but if there has to be a giant orange narcissistic baby in the white house

he is the flavor I want and need right now

Twitter Threatens Trump Ban Over "Harassment And Hateful Conduct"

trumptrain.jpg

the way he trolls, the way he makes rage tears happen, i have never been more proud of a POTUS elect like I am this man. He could only be bested by some of our TW own and pepe the comic insult frog.

Whats the basis of your "fears"? I see Trump getting people in the right positions to make a difference. With any president we can hope for 2-3 major issues be addressed thanks to a shit bag money fueled congress. Obama of course rammed out deficit up to now 20 Trillion all the time blaming Bush and increasing racial hatred. That to you is more acceptable than what Trump is proposing to do?

i have some fears tbh

the-march-s-tyranny-uni-next-time-ill-vote-republican-2739421.png

what if his flag burning comments and celebratory praise of government response to Tienanmen square were not trolling but sincere.

what if he is just another right foot continuation of the graphic depicted above?

another good cop, bad cop, presidential flop, that we have all become accustomed to as we continue our march toward totalitarianism *sponsored by Carl's Jr*

I really don't want to believe that we got conned (again). That he isn't conservative hope and change......since owebama's dope for the mentally deranged didn't pan out.

I really hope that Rmoney doesn't end up his SoS......that all this Jamie Dimon talk for US Treasurer (or even white house dog groomer) is nothing but hot air.

I can't handle watching us go further down the sink. Watching the country go down the drain instead of the swamp congress critters we were all promised.

Those are my fears and I really hope they forever remain unfounded.

rrc_3.jpg

Back