[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So is Trump going to go plant by plant to save America or not?

His trumpeting this as a win is typical behavior for him no matter what the actual details are, As long as he sells the optics to his satisfaction.

Beats me but he hasn't even been inaugurated yet and you are bitching that he isn't going to do anything....

Pepe showed up to the Cincinnati "Thank You" rally that Trump is having shortly...

CyoR-XpXAAA9WnC.jpg

Sorry it offends you that I don't trust Trump, I know this is your #safespace.

It doesn't offend me. Just saying that you sound like the pundits and media:

"Well, Trump didn't save all the jobs, so he's a total failure and should resign as President immediately and admit his Presidency was a mistake and that he's not going to bring jobs back"

"Well, Trump didn't save all the jobs, so he's a total failure and should resign as President immediately and admit his Presidency was a mistake and that he's not going to bring jobs back"

I am not saying that.

I just think a scattershot plan that saves factories like this to serve Trump's image as a winner, or a larger plan of handouts, tax credits and tariffs increasing US protectionism both have significant draw backs.

we're not the one who spent the last 6 pages crowing about how saving 43% of a single factory plants jobs is making america great again

we're not the one who spent the last 6 pages crowing about how saving 43% of a single factory plants jobs is making america great again

Jesus fucking Christ Cael. You would think your shill ass would learn as you became probably the biggest fagtard on this forum when you shilled so hard for Hillary and she lost.

At every step Trump proves all the haters wrong.

Yea, only 43% of the jobs stayed.... we get it. Answer this: is 43% a better number than zero?

That 43% came AFTER Carrier has nearly completed their multi million dollar plant in Mexico.

What a statement.

What the fuck is wrong with you if you can't see that?

:finger:

Last edited:
except that some millennial was an entire campus full of tools like u

which you are like third or forth string caterpillaring for

d76c142c4416a78f5f2d665a7536b859.jpg

just break the chain

stop asking for evidence on something even you refuse to acknowledge is worthy of investigating

you are doing your damndest to never admit is possible...yet alone worthy of actual evaluation

Captain Strawman!

Just answer one very simple question:

-Were there millions of fraudulent Hillary votes? Did Trump actually win the popular vote in the US?

haha

"President-elect Trump's campaign manager Kellyanne Conway on Trump's tweets alleging election fraud: 'He's president-elect so that's presidential behavior' "

Anyway you could quote this article? Says I need membership to read...:razz:

It was unlocked earlier this AM when I read it.

Unfortunately, it's locked up now and I don't have a subscription either but would have gladly posted it up for you.

Basically, it's more bad news for the American leftwing. The economy is going to grow and they know it's going to make owebama look like the incompetent community organizing piece of shit we all knew he is.

Back