[Vintage TW memories] - The following people are mad (presidential debate edition).

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Havax
Severed
Tehvul
Lawndart
Pagy (Canuckistani - honorary dipshit)

Feel free to add more names. Not as mad as they're gonna be by November though :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

you should add midgetdubai to that list, midge

i mean, since you are mad enough to make a whole new thread and all

you should add midgetdubai to that list, midge

i mean, since you are mad enough to make a whole new thread and all

Not mad at all. Very happy that Trump behaved exactly as everyone expected him to do and knocked another huge nail into his own coffin.

You think this is a joke?
I do.

Trump is a perfect example as to what happens when the bankers do not get to select who we get to elect. Remember, all we need to do is vote in Biden and everything will be all better. No one can tell any of us how, but the bankers like Biden so...

The only part of this election that will be fun is that Trump supporters have no idea they are outnumbered.

What about my Comey post had anything to do about interrupting ?

Trump couldn't stop interrupting

Official count is 73 times.

Here Biden I'll help you by steering toward the topic you want..

Friendly Reminder for those who don't see through last night. Don't Forget! Biden started the interrupting. Biden interrupted FIRST and Wallace (the teacher on yard duty) allowed Biden to attack and continue during Trump's turn. President Trump rose up and fought back at that point; he can turn on a dime when the 'rules' change.

All Gloves Off when the 'moderator' is against you. President Trump is not going to stand there and let them get away with that first unmoderated interruption by Biden/Wallace. After that the President had free reign to attack whenever.

The only part of this election that will be fun is that Trump supporters have no idea they are outnumbered.

wrong

i think the part where biden loses after the dems furiously attempt to cheat their way to victory and are caught doing so and then people like you cry again like 2016 will be a fun part too.

Back