Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Having tons of fun
Daemon
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1 - 12-15-2008, 01:04
RvR influence system has made the game even more fun. I've been straight RvRing, pretty much, on my t2 BG for about three days now. Very little PvE and scenarios. Gotten tons of good loot, great fun defending ( best inf too ).

Best of all, I feel 0 pressure to level when I can get great rewards at my rank.

You quitters need to log back in and give it another try.

Sponsored Links
Oxyminoan
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 12-15-2008, 02:04
It is a lot more fun. I wish we could get the old BE 6 mans we used to run and zerg surf a bit.

I soloed a ton on my 21 Engineer today. Most fun I've had with the game in weeks.

Took a Chosen and a Witch Elf at the same time and beat them both. Biggest adrenaline rush I've had playing WAR since Guild Beta. I could care less about the rewards, other than it's actually got people out in the RvR lakes. Too bad once people max out they won't come back.

Lord Elessar
or something
Contributor
Old
3 - 12-15-2008, 15:36
yeah but it takes a while to max out and the rewards are worth it to max out for all 3 factions so by the time you hit it you're probably almost ready level wise to get to the next tier.

KI
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 12-16-2008, 15:22
So basically you gain influence ala PQ, etc for doing oRvR? Are the battles moderately interesting? Did they tweak performance around keeps?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
5 - 12-16-2008, 16:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by KI View Post
So basically you gain influence ala PQ, etc for doing oRvR? Are the battles moderately interesting? Did they tweak performance around keeps?
From what I've seen it's like roaming warbands going from keep to keep taking the keep. They leave and go somewhere else and the keep gets retaken by the other side, repeat.

Waidan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 12-16-2008, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
From what I've seen it's like roaming warbands going from keep to keep taking the keep. They leave and go somewhere else and the keep gets retaken by the other side, repeat.
Unfortunately I've had the same experience. I don't think people are aware there are substantial rewards for defending and/or killing enemy players (or, more likely, they are completely focused on getting in the gold-bag lottery)

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Warhammer Online
Reload this Page Having tons of fun

Social Website Bullshit