can we get a list of all the jews on tw?

the majority of "hot israeli chicks" are infact not jewish at all, but simply eastern europeans whose parents claimed to be jewish in order to escape soviet persecution.

If Jews are so bad how come I never see them. I'm serious, I NEVER see anyone easily identifiable as a Jew, anywhere.

Jew Ninjas should be another category added to the list. It will be empty, but it is symbolic of the hidden threat. A warning to those who worship Christmas Trees and Hitler.

It's going great! How's your curry-stinking girlfriend? Did you force her to wear a trash bag yet?

actually

I got drunk and said 'fuckoff and run to freedom then, you darkie cunt'

I think you're having a bad influence on me

this list is bullshit without fraggle at the top :lol:

oh and google ftw again

imgad

If Jews are so bad how come I never see them. I'm serious, I NEVER see anyone easily identifiable as a Jew, anywhere.

Jew Ninjas should be another category added to the list. It will be empty, but it is symbolic of the hidden threat. A warning to those who worship Christmas Trees and Hitler.

Move to Florida or New York. You can't cross the street without swimming through a sea of Hasidics.

Move to Florida or New York. You can't cross the street without swimming through a sea of Hasidics.

Oh, duh. I should have known that even though I haven't been to New York, Jersey, or Florida ( I mean, c'mon, Seinfeld.) Been to D.C. and Philly, though.

Back