DC police murder a suspect while he's in jail.

I just recieved a email saying a Ron Paul rally thread was in progress... am I too late? Is this the right place?

Ron paul?

I've never been under an investigation before but my understanding (prolly already been said) in easy terms and shit is that: If you exercise it, it means you are only answering questions under duress of losing your job or retaliation concerning your job. It applies to internal type investigations and cannot be used against you in a criminal investigation. Evidence for criminal investigations has to be gathered through ordinary means. Like I said, I could be.prolly am wrong but I'm sure I'd learn it if I needed. All I know for certain, I don't say shit without representation. So far I have never had to worry bout that though (/knock on wood)

He's the kind of guy whose book-in tape includes him screaming and crying about his rights as we take his property and give him a pretty orange suit.

Ed: btw, Miranda v Arizona was a 5-4 decision, I guess it's a BS rule as well!

I love that in every post you consistently prove your inability to read. I said that because it was a five to four decision, that indicates that the answer isnt "black and white" like you said. Way to not read, schmuck.

C'mon Gangrel...

As soon as he started rambling and quoting Ghandi and shit, you know you'd beat his ass on the side of a dark highway if nobody was watching.

Back