Here is me making fun of a leftie, enjoy it.

I took my first IQ test age 8, had several since then.

Validity for me is lacking because I don't consider psychology a science. It's like science, and it wants to be science, but they aren't there. . .yet.

But climate change, the science is settled!

Followed a link to an IQ test on Facebook earlier this year. I only scored 123 'cause I suck at math. Great disappointment. :(

From reading about the Younger Dryas you see graphs of the fluctuations in the cores from Greenland over thousands of years. We had this thing called something like the Medieval Warm Period. There has been a shitload of significant average temperatures going back further. The Younger Dryas is interesting cause it's the time basically humans came out of that cold period and built Göbekli Tepe. However Göbekli Tepe is apparently not all that amazing as there is other stuff like that scattered around it over a very large area.

So then down the rabbit hole of climate change. A lot of the argument is about whether Medieval Warm Period was warmer than we are now. I see most arguments agree on the Greenland cores as reliable and the sceptics of manmade climate change state that the tree rings used as indicators for saying the Medieval Warm Period was not warmer are unreliable. Then there is too much science around that analysis for me to read.

Back