TW car people (no not American cars because....sigh)

Its hilarious to me how someone so shallow comes to a place like this for negative attention.

:lol:

Do cars in dubai have high and low beams on their cars? Asking for a friend.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has her high beams on
rs_634x1024-130411162325-634.rosie.ls.41113.jpg

Never driven one but you could park any Mustang next to any Aston and there's really no comparison. Astons look classy, refined and gorgeous. Mustangs just don't.

the aston would look really great in your rear view as u leave it behind though

the aston would look really great in your rear view as u leave it behind though

I know there are some (not many) Mustang versions for which this is true, such as the GT500. The Vantage has a 6 litre V12, 510 horses, and 0-60 in 4.2

But that would only last you until I upgrade to the DBS superleggera in a couple of years - 715 horses, 0-60 in 3.4, 0-100 in 6.4 (7.9 for the GT500) and a 211MPH top speed (180 for the GT500). No contest really :sunny:

mitch this is obviously a car you love and like people the heart wants what it wants

delete this thread
buy it
post pics and videos about your new car

mitch this is obviously a car you love and like people the heart wants what it wants

delete this thread
buy it
post pics and videos about your new car

So today you just showed up to whine like a little bitch about what others post.

Shocker.

So today you just showed up to whine like a little bitch about what others post.

Shocker.

No fuckstick. He's saying if you like it, buy it and fuck what everyone else says about YOUR car.

God damn everything goes over your head...and yes that is a short joke, because you probably wouldn't get that either

Yeah that's what "delete this thread" means. :ftard:

I'm gonna buy the car. I don't need permission or approval. Least of all from Pagy.

Yeah that's what "delete this thread" means. :ftard:

I'm gonna buy the car. I don't need permission or approval. Least of all from Pagy.

He's not saying you need his approval retard. He's saying you dont need anyones approval, to delete the thread and go buy the car if thats what you like, fuck what anyone says about it.

God damn you are fucking stupid. You have had too much alcohol in your life and have lost major braincells ....or you're just stupid by nature.

Is English your first language or do you speak some kind of Dwarven dialect?

Dude don't get so overexcited, you'll burst a blood vessel.

Pagy has posted hundreds of times in response to my posts, never once has he had anything positive to say, it's just constant whining. If this post is a change of direction I'd happily apologise. But I doubt that's what it is. Maybe he can confirm.

Why wouldn't I just leave the thread as it is and buy the car?

Back