[Lord of the Rings] THE MESSAGE...

so is everyone in this show gay and all the white ppl are replaced with black trannies like we predicted or what

plz be brief i dont have the patience to read the 10 daily essays of hellsfury its worse than the silmarillion
nothing too egregious so far…worst is warrior princess karen galadriel.

strong wamen ugh that's p much just as bad thx i'll pass
or another way to look at it is that of the elves alive during the lotr films shes one of, if not the most powerful elves in middle earth and by completely changing her into some kind of grunt weakens her.

if they wanted to make a warrior female they should have invented one. But they changed everything about her. Her history, her motives…if they hated galadriel they didnt even need to include her

galadriel flushing out sauron in the hobbit movies is probably the only good thing in the hobbit movies. her power is beyond swinging swords around. U JUST DONT GET IT

Last edited:
why tolkien

rape and pillage any IP but not that. smh

the peter jackson movies being great was a once in generations thing. leave it alone. i'm only an episode in and trying to give it a watch in good faith but it's tough to watch. galadriel is unrecognizable, her backstory retconned horribly. nothing else seems interesting. idk.

just telling myself it's expensive fan fiction. because it is. i might torrent it further just to follow along the lulz. glad to see the RT audience score is low.

edit: lmao what the fuck is this thread, you guys.

i loved seeing the recap of the noldor sailing to middle earth following morgoth

BOY, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT TO MENTION WHERE THEY GOT THOSE SHIPS AND WHY SHE CANT GO BACK

Elrond: You have fought long enough, put up your sword.
Galadriel: Without it, what am I to be?

Tolkien Fans: Um... one of the most powerful beings in all of Tolkien's Middle-Earth?

I should have posted this here, not the movie thread

wow, really?

wj4PSMZ.jpg

dem boots be made for walking, str8 bussin no cap

the more i think about it…it will only get worse for galadriel. she…doesnt play a large role in the fight against sauron in the second age.

do you recall seeing galadriel in the prologue of fellowship of the ring?

no u see elrond the queef, gilgalad the unlikable white guy ceo, elendil and isildur.

i love how the existence of this show and cast kinda defeats the whole woke thing by proving that black elves and shit were in charge when shit went to literal shit and the only way to fix it was to eradicate them and send some white dudes with the ring to a volcano

Remember Muktar?

What would he think? He was 100% autistic with his LotR obsession, yet also woke.

Back