[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 10 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 10 of 2024
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
181 - 02-02-2021, 23:03

"henlo goyos. you all might rember me as 'amerka's best fren in the middle east', and 'desert arbiter of democracy.' some of you white frens might be concerned that ZOG ownership of your political system and lobbyists will spell trouble to the concerns of the white man. to that i say "baloney", and don't forget that israel has your best interest at heart. please accept this placation of "all white men are evil part VI", coming out to a big screen near you. there are several television series and social media outlets to help summarize this for you, if you cannot afford movies or cable TV after your job was outsourced or shut down by COVID and or automation. your fren,
fren"

Quote:
An Orthodox Jewish woman whose parents were among the hostages rescued by Israeli commandos from Entebbe Airport has been tapped to head the United States National Security Agency***8217;s new Cybersecurity Directorate.

Anne Neuberger of Baltimore has worked at the NSA for the past decade. She helped establish the US Cyber Command and worked as chief risk officer, where she led the agency***8217;s election security efforts for the 2018 midterms.

edit- oh yeah and tell me where the 2A falls, considering OR, IL, CA, NY, and NJ gun laws. ****ing simps

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 02-02-2021, 23:06
Say it with me. The United States was taken over by a globalist coup in a fraudulent election. Joe Biden is an illegitimate president... Illegitimate means he is not president.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
183 - 02-02-2021, 23:12
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE

(etc)

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
184 - 02-02-2021, 23:13
like, the smiths? that one is OK. morrisey can really belt them out eh?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
185 - 02-02-2021, 23:15
clu r u gonna b ok dood

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 02-02-2021, 23:16
i have not received my stimular check

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
187 - 02-02-2021, 23:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
i agre with you in part, and suicides are only a part of the situations that gun grabbers *have legitimate beef with*, and frankly, most gun owners should as well. please tell me, how should nikolas cruz' situation have been handled before the shooting? are you in the camp of "arm all the teachers"? if so, how does that work in these cases? i fukin asked you guys not to make me cite this ****.

Ex-boyfriend charged with murder of woman, her 2 kids in St. Paul - Bring Me The News

Pacoima woman killed in shooting, ex-boyfriend sought Daily News

New Sharon Domestic Violence Killing Was Third For Family | Maine Public

He was 'Officer of the Year.' Then Hillsborough deputy killed his family and himself

edit- the first three examples were a random google news search that i am pretty sure occurred in the past several months. ****
Are you for ****ing real, if you're going to link spam on top of a soap box at least read your ****ing links you post...

your first ****ing link you dip****
Quote:
Officers spoke to D'Zondria's nephew, who said Jones was his aunt's ex-boyfriend and Jones continued to go to his aunt's house even after they broke up, including breaking into the home in December when he accused her of seeing someone else and shot at, but didn't hit, D'Zondria. Police were not aware of the incident, charges state.
if nig-nogs dont report crimes I guess nothing can be done...

Second Link. its literally "ex-boyfriend sought". Nothing about a history of voilence or threats made against the deceased to corroborate your side of Red-Flag laws...

Third link
Quote:
The Maine State Police have not released any information about the circumstances leading up to Robert Dapolito shooting Jessica and himself, and friends and relatives of the couple have either declined to comment or not responded to social media messages.
I'm not even going to waste my time further with your fourth link...

Last edited by starwolf_nexus; 02-02-2021 at 23:21..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 02-02-2021, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
I'm not even going to waste my time further with your fourth link...
i am certain you have a loving family and experience genuine reciprocal emotional connections with everyone you meet.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
189 - 02-02-2021, 23:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
There is no way to pilpull around it. The second amendment is in there for a reason. To defend against tyranny. No matter what problems the second amendment causes, the right to defend is Paramount.
Oh dear, the rest of the civilised world are gonna be so ****ed without their guns when all the tyranny kicks off. Deranged ****ing lunatic.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
190 - 02-02-2021, 23:47
**** off fyou weaks son of a ***** go vote in my poll week-minded **** for brains.
I'm giving all geniuses and scientists fair warning neg rep until you do.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 02-02-2021 at 23:49..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
191 - 02-03-2021, 00:55
Your poll is idiotic and you're a demented old man.

Oh noes, not the rep, whatever will I do

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 02-03-2021, 01:49
Damn Mitch. I hope an int has the capacity to hold your neg rep value. Might have to move to a bigint and scientific notation on that ****er.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
193 - 02-03-2021, 01:57
Quote:
i think that pretending red flag mechanisms were just pulled out of someones ass for no reason is pretty ****ing retarded. i've seen a WaPo article (yes I know) outlining an example of a gun owner who threatened suicide, had his **** confiscated, but was eventually given them back. i think you skipped over quite a lot in my statement of "existing enforcing laws", but I understand these are hot topic issues. please don't make me cite any more of these? these are tools of the enemy

i rember when this story happened. the type of gun he used was kept out of the media reports for a long time.

2017 Plano shooting - Wikipedia.
How would've bogus, leftist red-flag laws stop this?

Quote:
that's why i said that health professionals should have the final say, perhaps mediated by a judge trained (indoctrinated) in 2A. fukin pleb boomer tier arguments stfu. there is a freight train coming if you hvaen't noticed, and it's boot is aimed square at your ass. you would do well to ensure that "white pride" is legislatively excluded from reasons to consider someone an extremist

criminey ****
You're so naive, son.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
194 - 02-03-2021, 03:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Damn Mitch. I hope an int has the capacity to hold your neg rep value. Might have to move to a bigint and scientific notation on that ****er.
I don't know what any of that means but it sounds pretty serious.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
195 - 02-03-2021, 03:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
I don't know what any of that means but it sounds pretty serious.
obviously you've never messed with t-sql or javascript

now that you're unemployed, it's the perfect time to start!

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
196 - 02-03-2021, 03:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

I have a 4000 piece lego set of the Manchester United stadium to finish first.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
197 - 02-03-2021, 06:01
bloody yobs

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 02-03-2021, 07:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Oh dear, the rest of the civilised world are gonna be so ****ed without their guns when all the tyranny kicks off. Deranged ****ing lunatic.
You mean the rest of the world like where you live...that still has slaves? Hey i wonder if they would still have slaves if those slaves had AR's

With an armed population the citizen/government dynamic is different. We allow our elected officials to govern us....you are governed at the will of the officials.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 02-03-2021, 07:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

Please. The captain of the SS pooptruck isn't going to learn to code. if he had that mental capacity he wouldn't be sumping out portapotties in the middle east

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
200 - 02-03-2021, 09:51
Juggs is mad. Mad and simple is a sort of endearing combination. Bless him.

Page 10 of 2024

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aids , amram is shook , animo has extreme tds , brain rot , cumdumplins luvs trump , kittycael spergathon , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon unhinged , maga snowflakes are angry , member to say "hi" to the fbi , save america , sevred is a traitor. , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , snitches get stiches , team trump , trump going to prison , trump lost lol , we have aids