TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts from a guy who couldn't keep his mouth shut and got chokeslammed by a fuckin meth addict.

I'll take the fake claim to being gay rather than the true claim.

wait is nico still in this thread raging
that fuckin closeted homo hasnt been in discord for over a year lmao

and if you're in there, probably one of the main reasons.

you are akuma level fucktard. if i met you i'd beat you into a pulp hoping to jar something awake in your brain so you're not such a fuckin retard. I wouldn't expect results but i'd feel better.

I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE tehvul, but i'd beat the shit out of him less. Probably to not catch aids.

Stop fucking talking about me I visit this site less and less only when i'm so fucking bored and i don't even read 99% of the threads.

Touch grass and get lives.

Last edited:

you are akuma level fucktard. if i met you i'd butt fuck you into a pulp hoping to jar something awake in your brain so you're not such a fuckin retard. I wouldn't expect results but i'd feel better.

I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE tehvul, but i'd butt fuck the shit out of him less. Probably to not catch aids.

Stop fucking talking about me I visit this site less and less only when i'm so fucking bored and i don't even read 99% of the threads.

you are akuma level fucktard. if i met you i'd beat you into a pulp hoping to jar something awake in your brain so you're not such a fuckin retard. I wouldn't expect results but i'd feel better.

I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE tehvul, but i'd beat the shit out of him less. Probably to not catch aids.

thats alot of words for someone who doesnt care or post here

I 100% can assure you I could beat the living shit out of you goshin. I would put my life savings on it. Shut up and stop trying to act tough. You're the modern day akuma. Biggest joke but you don't even get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back