Texas teen gets probation for killing 4 in DUI, claims his parents were too rich.

bleh

the kid drove drunk, and his actions lead to 4 people getting killed. He's not a murderer.

If you walked out of a store without paying for a pack of gum and some super rent a cop slipped and died trying to run you down in the parking lot would you expect to be tried for murder?

Over 1000 other people in tarrant county drove home drunk that night. I could do without making them wards of the state at least until we get our finances back together :rolleyes:
You're an idiot.

wtg Texas, the personal responsibility state.

just another example of how white republicans only want everyone else to have personal responsibility for their actions.

bleh

the kid drove drunk, and his actions lead to 4 people getting killed. He's not a murderer.

If you walked out of a store without paying for a pack of gum and some super rent a cop slipped and died trying to run you down in the parking lot would you expect to be tried for murder?

Over 1000 other people in tarrant county drove home drunk that night. I could do without making them wards of the state at least until we get our finances back together :rolleyes:

I'm less bothered by the sentence itself than the reasoning used to justify it.

can't tell if onion article or real news :nuts:

Those psychologists should lose their licenses. Fucking dumbasses, psychologists are worthless.

I'm less bothered by the sentence itself than the reasoning used to justify it.

Yeah, that's fine.

I just get tired of the MADD supporters pretending that drinking and driving is some special kind of evil.

You shouldn't be driving if you've been drinking, or haven't had enough sleep, or are on medication, or asian.

But don't pretend that the 2 guys that drank the same amount, got just as drunk, and both wrecked on the way home should get drastically different punishments because one hit a light poll and the other hit another car.

Ummm, yes they should.
How can you possibly not take into account the effect of one actions regardless of the crime/behavior?

Yeah, that's fine.

I just get tired of the MADD supporters pretending that drinking and driving is some special kind of evil.

You shouldn't be driving if you've been drinking, or haven't had enough sleep, or are on medication, or asian.

But don't pretend that the 2 guys that drank the same amount, got just as drunk, and both wrecked on the way home should get drastically different punishments because one hit a light poll and the other hit another car.

He killed 4 people

what the fuck is wrong with you

Wow, so not only did he just kill 4 people, there is footage of his underaged ass stealing the beer he got drunk on before he embarked on the fateful ride.

un-fucking believable

ethan12n-2-web.jpg

wasted pussy. she could have been sucking my dick.

also, his BAC was fucking .24

Last edited:
hitting a light pole when drunk is the same as killing 4 people when drunk

vanster is a communist because of workmans comp exploitation

icfire is an independent moderate free thinker

individualism has failed

Redneck parents would have bought him beer.

Oh, and his buddy riding in the back can't walk now. Got thrown out of the truck... So 4 and a half deaths...

more than just can't walk. he is brain damaged and can only communicate by blinking his eye.

out of everyone involved, he seems to be the only one that got an appropriate punishment. don't let stone-faced drunk friend drive a fucking vehicle.

We all know that when we put the bottle to our lips we will lose some part of our judgment, and we should all realize that if we decide to take that drink we should be responsible for anything that happens afterwards.

His judgement in deciding to take the drink that would cause him to lose his senses was a clear one and he was aware of the drug's ability to impair. Hey, that's why he decided to drink, so he could enjoy the dizzying effects. He decided to take the risk, crashed and burned, and he should serve a hefty sentence in prison. He killed 4 people and threw many more lives into a state of grief and disarray. I don't see it as an accident.

Was on "Inside Edition" last night. He gets 2 years in a "country club" type home. People are outraged. I don't think it's right either. When people get that wasted, they drive the wrong direction on highways and don't even remember it the next day.

Back