fancy cat has betrayed me

what number? holy shit you are pathetic..

Hahahahahahahah!

:lol: > Admit it!

Now ya running :scared:

:rofl:

Me, so I got "nexted" :lol:

And?

So?

My life hasn't changed at all..... jes getting rid o baggage.

Getting rid o worthless peeps makes for a better life. :clap:

Lay low {"Wah Wah" Wabbit} :lol:

Your turn ?

"Next" :rofl:

Nappy doan gib ah shit abba being :ban:

..... He jes takes vacations. :lol:

Naptown, even though I can't stand you, your limitless knowledge of illegal drugs never fails to impress me.
Do you know what kind of performance enhancing drugs was Lance Armstrong caught with or did he just get blood transfusions to win races?

Naptown, even though I can't stand you, your limitless knowledge of illegal drugs never fails to impress me.
Do you know what kind of performance enhancing drugs was Lance Armstrong caught with or did he just get blood transfusions to win races?

All the above.

:bye: guys.

naptown back to lying and threatening people cause he's a walking sack of shit.

gosh and we unbanned him why again?

Cause his posse likes to suck his dick so much?

no I'm still here. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt about the kiddie shit. I mean come on, your son is a total whack job. A lot of shit he says is lies. He's mentally ill so I know he completely 100% believes the lies but in reality they are lies. He proved that you fucked with a kid and then you admitted it. One time or 100 times doesn't matter. You are a child molester. Go away.

naptown back to lying and threatening people cause he's a walking sack of shit.

gosh and we unbanned him why again?

Cause his posse likes to suck his dick so much?

08-23-2012 11:47 PM naptown i have your real identity now and family members names now, how far do you want to go

Posse is clearly in control. Rayn no longer enforces shit. How does this not constitute as a bannable offense on a supposed anonymous forum? Going after members family members employers?? What a fucking loser.. and as an empty threat purely pathetic. lmao

Naptown's just a whiny little bitch, like some queen that gets his feelings hurt ... a high maintenance faggot

Due to the long history he has here of this type of behavior he should earn his desired permanent ban from here.

Such things ought not be encouraged, since it amounts to slander and libel in many cases (such as with me, as one case of undoubtedly several here) which if allowed lets the site have some responsibility for...

Right Rayn?

Last edited:
you think someone as balling, happy, and well adjusted wouldn't be so considered with attempting to ruin the lives of others who don't even know what TW is?

I think you should read the forum guidelines again, dude.

I think you ought to familiarize yourself with the laws of libel and slander.

...and this outlet for someone doing the same...

Think it is much different than them encouraging piracy here (which is against the TOS here...)

i leave you people to your own devices as much as i can, if you feel a law has been broken you need to take it up with LE. i have encouraged others to do so before but it simply isn't the role i wish to be in as a moderator of a forum that tries to allow free speech.

Back