I retrospective: isuk@tribes is fucking creepy

Now, now.
How's that acting career coming?
We haven't heard much from you since you were laughed off the forum.

Creepy. :scared:

It's funny how you seem to know everything about me, but I know nothing about you. Hrmm. Are you still bitter because I bitched slapped you in T2 and you whined to System-Z and got me booted off the team? Which I could careless about since T2 was trash.

Creepy. :scared:

It's funny how you seem to know everything about me, but I know nothing about you. Hrmm. Are you still bitter because I bitched slapped you in T2 and you whined to System-Z and got me booted off the team? Which I could careless about since T2 was trash.
what

You were kicked off after the merger because everybody needed to be voted onto the new team. Nobody voted for you. I had nothing to do with it beyond not casting my own vote. :lol:

Furthermore, you are the one that used to post about your acting "career" pretty constantly. It's also pretty hard to forget that a member of TW released a big press release to IGN about an AWESOME TRIBES ANIME that they were going to make, bragged about it on TW, and then mysteriously vanished after yet another failed bid at fame. You never even told us why that particular venture failed--you were out of here far too quickly.

And if you'd like to talk about "creepy," we can always discuss the dozens of PMs you sent me asking me to be your friend in which you promised to get me a "really cool" job. Or the way that you used to post verbatim transcripts of your real life conversations about me with InjEctIoN (another winner.)

This is exactly why nobody likes you, Celestial. You're a dipshit.

what

You were kicked off after the merger because everybody needed to be voted onto the new team. Nobody voted for you. I had nothing to do with it beyond not casting my own vote. :lol:

Furthermore, you are the one that used to post about your acting "career" pretty constantly. It's also pretty hard to forget that a member of TW released a big press release to IGN about an AWESOME TRIBES ANIME that they were going to make, bragged about it on TW, and then mysteriously vanished after yet another failed bid at fame. You never even told us why that particular venture failed--you were out of here far too quickly.

And if you'd like to talk about "creepy," we can always discuss the dozens of PMs you sent me asking me to be your friend in which you promised to get me a "really cool" job. Or the way that you used to post verbatim transcripts of your real life conversations about me with InjEctIoN (another winner.)

This is exactly why nobody likes you, Celestial. You're a dipshit.

It's nice to know that after 7 or so years you still have a sore spot (hard on) over me, even to the point of making some things up. Hence, creepy.

I'm glad for threads like these and the post your picture threads.

Get to catch up during lunch every day.

btw, I only post from work.

I'm going to PM all of the most important TWers and ask them to be my friend IRL. It will be called The Important Group. The McLaughlin Group will be our archrivals.

Did Kura come from T2? I have no recollection of him in T1 unless he was insanely bad and unnoticed in the game.

(posting from work.)

Back