I'm a meatatarian

I just had a large really really fucking good steak.

I dont feel well now, but it was really damn tasty.

the blockage is central to the deliciousness

the less blood you have pumping through your arteries means more blood gets pumped to the FLAVOUR RECEPTORS

how does blockage in your intestines mean that there is less blood in your arteries

yeah, i think that bmw belt of yours is preventing your brain cells from moving through your arteries from your ass to your skull

I'm pretty sure the word you were looking for was "carnivore."

I don't think so. Carnivore implies genetic pre-selection and ability to digest things; enzymes and such.

-atarian tends to mean it was a choice, something that the person/object/whatever has decided upon or been placed into. Another reason why vegans and vegetarians usually don't refer to themselves as heribores.

Like egalitarian, totalitarian, etc.

I don't think so. Carnivore implies genetic pre-selection and ability to digest things; enzymes and such.

-atarian tends to mean it was a choice, something that the person/object/whatever has decided upon or been placed into. Another reason why vegans and vegetarians usually don't refer to themselves as heribores.

Like egalitarian, totalitarian, etc.

I knew someone was going to pick that apart. Too bad meatatarian isn't a real word.

I knew someone was going to pick that apart. Too bad meatatarian isn't a real word.

The fact you understood it well enough to be able to comment about it makes it as much a word as anything else. It is the smallest unit of understood speech - before this level, there are only individual phonemes which cannot carry meaning (although, a single phoneme can also be a word - but then it is not technically a single phoneme). Although this definition can be hotly debated at times, with affixes/suffixes - but to call them a word is laughable at best.

Just because it hasn't been entered into any official dictionary does not mean it isn't a word. I guarantee you in your everyday speech you use tons of words that are too new to have a dictionary entry.

The fact you understood it well enough to be able to comment about it makes it as much a word as anything else.

Just because it hasn't been entered into any official dictionary does not mean it isn't a word. I guarantee you in your everyday speech you use tons of words that are too new to have a dictionary entry.

good point, obibun. for example, if i were to say that you were a "douchetastic homosaurus", not only would you understand me, but also everyone would agree and congratulate me on my excellous inviews

good point, obibun. for example, if i were to say that you were a "douchetastic homosaurus", not only would you understand me, but also everyone would agree and congratulate me on my excellous inviews
this has now become my new favorite insult thank you log

image.php

Back