An Important part of this forum is now posting OFN

Darkstrand

Veteran X
In this thread I will highlight various OFN threads that never would have occurred if we weren't being encouraged to donate via decreased website value.

I just think it's amusing when companies/organizations try to gain money through value-lessened rather than value-added services.

It's easier to lessen value tho I suppose.. right?

I just think it's amusing when companies/organizations try to gain money through value-lessened rather than value-added services.

:rolleyes: Right. Like how they spent time working on the Digg-style news, pignore, allowing uploads or the various other things. You clearly donated when that stuff happened!

We added value for the people who pay.

they had the feature before they have it now. Does it come with a golden search button now or a cool new logo? Then yeah I guess you did add some value (lol)

Relax... I am seriously considering donating as I find the 400% increase in OFN very stimulating.

fucking complainers, its just 2 threads.

the new template has given this place a new shot of life, mstrike and fraggle are both on top of their games.

Before they had a broken search.
Now they have a working search.
I could only do this by removing features from the larger masses.
It sucks but we don't run on giggles and unicorns.

fucking complainers, its just 2 threads.

the new template has given this place a new shot of life, mstrike and fraggle are both on top of their games.

I think fraggle is. I don't think mstrike is. His just seems like the same fake shit he's done several times before.

We are using a MySQL fulltext search which could not support 5,000 users instead of a subpar 3rd party solution which kind of could.

I got a handjob from Colosus when I contributed.
That is value added, bucko.

darkstrand spends more money on a dot football game than he does on the site he used to find it and spends exponentially more time at

Back