drug abuse resistance education - tpk u r manic get help

fool has always been shady about talknig about his brothers its weird when i asked him directly he wouldn't talk about it LOL

i think tPK lives in maine or some shit

just like when he pretends to be a moderate then posts republican shit 99% of time d00d just admit shit i dont get this guy

I'm fucking dying here. This is HOF Rayn make it so.

The bow story I thought he was just making a reference to his short time playing WoW in a guild I was in. I never played a hunter so that's not me, maybe it was Patton I dunno.

Anyhow the WoW story I remember was him sperging out (you'll have to take my word that it could have happened) because people wouldn't drop whatever they were doing to help him with shit. I wasn't even involved I just happened to be on vent at the time and laughing my ass off at this guy freaking out over little things and it was like day 2 of him in the guild. We were totally casual and it was like, fuck you man go google that shit.

So then years later he would make these long awkward posts (again I know it is hard to believe just take my word) and I once posted "this is awkward". I was awarded with a string of wall of text pm's from him about how awesome he is and that I'm stalking him and that his life is amazing. I have them all still if he really wants me to post them.

I put him in my sig because what he said NOBODY SAYS irl. If someone told you they were a beacon of light...with a straight face...I mean that kind of shit sends douche chills out in all directions. he speaks in third person for fucks sake! It is also hilarious.

I fucking love this thread. I mean I've clearly not trolled tpk.

Fallhawk, aren't you supposed to be having inter-marital sex, and shipping off a new batch of chicken bones?

idk falhawk, i think the one in my sig is p good tbh especially b/c the part about tw dumbasses is true and it's y tw is #1

you missed a mighty fine #tribalwar session with guest star tpk.

he's coming for you, falhawk. get ready.

here, put this on and you'll be fine

full_body_condom.jpg

Back