[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

anyway, anyone know what today's death toll for COVID is since the press is asking hard hitting questions if the lights at the Washington monument were indeed his arms embracing America?
hard to say. biden went from "i have a plan" to "we cant do anything to stop covid" in less than a week so...i mean who knows you'll probably be talking about bombing iranians this time next week.

hard to say. biden went from "i have a plan" to "we cant do anything to stop covid" in less than a week so...i mean who knows you'll probably be talking about bombing iranians this time next week.

are you implying he has no policy or shifts with the winds of his donors on wall street or the chinese? or both?

hey, thanks for that

now to refine it: how many covid deaths since joe biden was sworn in as president?

i cant find the data on the presidential covid death toll anywhere. its really odd that it used to be on the TV all day and night not very long ago and now it's not.

does that mean the pandemic is over or what?

:lol: pace yourself SS. you need to save some of that reee for the next four years or you'll never last.

:lol: stop oppressing me nazi racist

im a democrat and it's my Right to speak my mind, burn shit down, loot a motherfucker, and murder republican / libertarian scum

because im morally superior to you

are you implying he has no policy or shifts with the winds of his donors on wall street or the chinese? or both?
More like his adrenochrome donors. I'd expect to see stories of missing children getting rescued come to a complete stop.

well for starters it's not in their best interest to rehabilitate people into functioning members of society. i don't see them lobbying for mandatory minimum sentencing as a win for the average joe.

well for starters it's not in their best interest to rehabilitate people into functioning members of society. i don't see them lobbying for mandatory minimum sentencing as a win for the average joe.
Close.

For me at least, the worst part about private prisons is that lobbyist for the prison industry can give politicians $ to create more laws with stricter jailtime which create more criminals out of all of us. It's theorized that many of us commit approximately 3 felonies a day without even knowing we are breaking or broke the law, and when a prison system is paying critters $ to create more laws with harsher time... Nothing good comes from that.

Back