The Plandemic

Yeah funny how all restrictions suddenly disappear when elections come around...

URGENT: The most powerful evidence yet that mRNA vaccines hurt long-term immunity to Covid after infection

I'm sure my previous post and this one are just
Pure Coincidence

...But they then went a step further. Because the infected people had been in the trial, their viral loads had been precisely measured when they were found to have Covid. So the researchers were able to compare vaccinated and unvaccinated people who had the same amounts of virus in their blood.

Once again, they found that unvaccinated people were far more likely to develop anti-nucleocapsid antibodies than the jabbed. An unvaccinated person with a mild infection had a 71 percent chance of mounting an immune response that included those antibodies. A vaccinated person had about a 15 percent chance...

Last edited:
Severed tries so fucking hard

It's so sad I don't even

Do us all a favor and go take the shot ya fucken pussy!

We have our freedoms and we'll just have to live by that Anubis...
you guys on the other hand are fucked

President Trump was either wrong
or there was no other way to play it

As far as I can see, he's surrounded himself with too many RINOs
he's either wrong
or there's no other way to play it
but I know this
he's as close to America First as I've had in my lifetime...
think I'll hang in with the guy with the fastest time machine

Last edited:
China Insists Party Elites Shed Overseas Assets, Eyeing Western Sanctions on Russia

im-546227

Last edited:
Russia gets a Ukraine
DAVOS gets a bent knee America
and CCP gets Taiwan
Saudi Arabia gets to pound sand
an alliance of Globalist money

Last edited:
Yep, I think we got us some scientists backapeddlin' and pointing fingers as they see the lies they've passed on are catching up.

A call for an independent inquiry into the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus

with plenty of blame to go around

...When it comes to deciphering the origins of COVID-19, much important information can be gleaned from US-based research institutions—information that has yet to be made available for independent, transparent, and scientific scrutiny. ...

Calling Dr. Collins, sorry to pull you away from your family you so wanted to be with giving 3 days notice, but could you answer some questions for us?

Much of the work on SARS-like CoVs performed in Wuhan was part of an active and highly collaborative US–China scientific research program funded by the US Government (NIH, Defense Threat Reduction Agency [DTRA], and US Agency for International Development [USAID]), coordinated by researchers at EcoHealth Alliance (EHA), but involving researchers at several other US institutions. For this reason, it is important that US institutions be transparent about any knowledge of the detailed activities that were underway in Wuhan and in the United States.

Well, Dr. Collins, What do you have to say?

Really...

...Special concerns surround the presence of an unusual furin cleavage site (FCS) in SARS-CoV-2 (10) that augments the pathogenicity and transmissibility of the virus relative to related viruses like SARS-CoV-1 (11, 12). SARS-CoV-2 is, to date, the only identified member of the subgenus sarbecovirus that contains an FCS, although these are present in other coronaviruses (13, 14). A portion of the sequence of the spike protein of some of these viruses is illustrated in the alignment shown in Fig. 1, illustrating the unusual nature of the FCS and its apparent insertion in SARS-CoV-2 (15). From the first weeks after the genome sequence of SARS-CoV-2 became available, researchers have commented on the unexpected presence of the FCS within SARS-CoV-2—the implication being that SARS-CoV-2 might be a product of laboratory manipulation....

Dr. Fauci? Do you know anything about playing with viruses?

Participating US institutions include the EHA, the University of North Carolina (UNC), the University of California at Davis (UCD), the NIH, and the USAID. Under a series of NIH grants and USAID contracts, EHA coordinated the collection of SARS-like bat CoVs from the field in southwest China and southeast Asia, the sequencing of these viruses, the archiving of these sequences (involving UCD), and the analysis and manipulation of these viruses (notably at UNC). A broad spectrum of coronavirus research work was done not only in Wuhan (including groups at Wuhan University and the Wuhan CDC, as well as WIV) but also in the United States.

Last edited:
First-ever global Monkeypox outbreak happens in exact week predicted in biosecurity simulation a year prior

Monkeypox was first identified in 1958, but there’s never been a global Monkeypox outbreak outside of Africa until now—in the exact week of the exact month predicted by the biosecurity folks in their pandemic simulation. Take these guys to Vegas!

I wonder how hard it is to get a gay foaming at the mouth lib take on the virus and go to the bath houses....
taking one for the team

who am I kidding
The FEDs probably didn't even tell him they infected him
just chose the right gregarious

Last edited:
That useless fool will be out after the election this weekend.

He is so stupid he actually thinks that saying he supports giving the WHO power over how a nation governs itself during a pandemic is a good thing ...

I hope so. Will AUS be kicking out the heavy handed Plandemic regime, or what's going on over there? The US is set to crush the DIMOs into oblivion, barring we don't stand for all their cheating this time.

and he's gone

Morrison and the Liberal party have been trashed in the voting this weekend.
Albanese is the new top dog. Labor looks likely to hold a majority government as well (it depends on the dreaded postal votes)

Not sure how it will go, it always seems the same no matter who is in. Less pay, more work, more taxes, higher cost of living, worse healthcare. It is truly the decline and beshitterment of society. They overpopulate towns built with 1950's infrastructure and wonder why everything is breaking down.

Last edited:
How Does the D.C. Overstate get their misinformation across to the United States? With the help of Useful Sociopaths...
Meet one of the best:

"The Typhoid Mary of Disinformation": Nicolle Wallace. Nobody Spreads it More Relentlessly.

...When the CIA wants the American public contaminated with its lies and disinformation, Nicolle Wallace's lips begin moving. She delivers the anonymous disinformation campaigns of the U.S. security state with a tone of empathy, compassion, and liberal elegance, all in the language and with the affectations which affluent liberals most admire.

She has an unsurpassed ability to broadcast to audiences outright lies whispered to her by Deep State operatives — one after the next — without flinching or betraying the slightest sense of a conscience or moral compass. She lies like only a sociopath can: exuding charm and warmth yet utterly vacant on the inside, except for a soul festering in rot. Over the last twenty years — from her perches at the White House, on The View, and now at MSNBC — nobody has made liberals eat up Pentagon and neocon war propaganda more eagerly and uncritically than Nicolle Wallace...

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc5037336-c6f7-4749-a62f-f552af8b2988_2856x1636.png

Last edited:
The only thing we need to give President Trump credit for is not mandating a bunch of shit and leaving it up to the states to show which ones are fucking dictator lead.

led

The past tense of "to lead" is led.

Lead, pronounced lehd, is a heavy metallic element in the Carbon Group. Its symbol is Pb, derived from the Latin "plumbum". Lead is commonly used to make bullets.

I was using 'lead' in describing the useful idiots that are really just useless weight owned by the dictator... why am i so misunderstood always :/

Wuhan Lab Recently Assembled Monkeypox Strains Using Methods Flagged For Creating ‘Contagious Pathogens’.

...The study was first published in February 2022, just months before the latest international outbreak of monkeypox cases which appear to have now reached the United States.... The paper acknowledged that TAR “applied in virological research could also raise potential security concerns, especially when the assembled product contains a full set of genetic material that can be recovered into a contagious pathogen.”

“In this study, although a full-length viral genome would be the ideal reference template for detecting MPXV by qPCR, we only sought to assemble a 55-kb viral fragment, less than one-third of the MPXV genome. This assembly product is fail-safe by virtually eliminating any risk of recovering into an infectious virus while providing multiple qPCR targets for detecting MPXV or other Orthopoxviruses,” posited researchers...

Last edited:
AND
Do you guys really think the CCP is doing a brutal lockdown on Shanghai because of Covid?
Doesn't it make you a little worried about the next narrative in the chapter of The Plandemic?

Pennsylvania Proves Our Elections Are Corrupt

...Let’s review the basics of election theft. When you steal a primary, certain things have to happen in a certain order — and that’s one of the giveaways. For example, mail-in ballots have to be counted at the very end of the process because you don’t know how many ballots you will need to win until the very end. If your state counted those ballots first, for example, it would be much harder to cheat — and that’s why our two political parties insist that states don’t do it!

Look at Pennsylvania right now: Dave McCormick is suing to force undated mail-in ballots to be counted. Why do they have no dates? How could they have no dates? They’re obviously fraudulent ballots — and they’ve suddenly appeared out of nowhere because Dave McCormick needs them.

Notice too that the entire electoral process has to be slowed down in order to accomplish the cheating. Pennsylvania’s primary race was on May 17th. It’s May 23rd and they still can’t count a few thousand ballots because — well, you know — they’re cheating...

McCormick sues to boost Pa. mail-in votes in tight Senate GOP primary

Last edited:
Back