[Official] The Green Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know what it's like to have things happen that you can't control. the point is if you have a bag of shrooms on you, all you have to do is eat them whenever you hear/see/whatever the cop. whats the cop gona do, shoot you. even if he tackles me, if youre prepared you acn just down them. thats why im telling you first, to prepare him.

properly prepared, its impossible for the law to penalize you for having 1-2 grams of anything, assuming youre willing and capable to properly dispose of it

When you see that cop, that cop sees you. And when you move your hands to your mouth, they are going to move in and take your ass down. 1-2 grams is a felony. If you've got crumbs on your shirt, felony. Cops will win in this situation.

When you see that cop, that cop sees you. And when you move your hands to your mouth, they are going to move in and take your ass down. 1-2 grams is a felony. If you've got crumbs on your shirt, felony. Cops will win in this situation.

aren't you like 12

seriously where you could you possibly be getting your information about 'what cops do'

I am decidedly not 12.

I know quite a bit about police procedure. I have first hand experience on both sides of the law.

3-4 times? get over it smoke dawg, this isnt your private club house.

I was just asking a wuestion in the first place, you're the one that got up in arms. I just don't see why someone would want to hang around a bunch of pot dope marijuana devil weed heads? I mean, you've said it yourself.

I don't have any beef with you all.

I just think that a depressed sixteen year old kid really doesn't need to be doing psychadelic drugs. And will not be missing out on some great benefit by not consuming them.

I was just asking a wuestion in the first place, you're the one that got up in arms. I just don't see why someone would want to hang around a bunch of pot dope marijuana devil weed heads? I mean, you've said it yourself.

i said pot dope marijuana devil weed heads?

do you have a link to that post that didnt originate from your anus?

no the cops actually lose. crumbs on the shirt equates to nothing. the cop gets to go back to the office and spend 3 horus writing up a report about how he chased and tackled a guy for what amounts to less than .2 or .1 grams and is crums. then this has to go through the judicial system, which like the pig is anything but ideal or perfect. instead its backlogged with a million god knows what lawsuits and a judge seems 50 other more important better shit than some kid with crumbs. maybe if you're in utah you're fucked, but id really like to see some sort of evidence for people being indicted for felonies based on crumbs

no the cops actually lose. crumbs on the shirt equates to nothing. the cop gets to go back to the office and spend 3 horus writing up a report about how he chased and tackled a guy for what amounts to less than .2 or .1 grams and is crums. then this has to go through the judicial system, which like the pig is anything but ideal or perfect. instead its backlogged with a million god knows what lawsuits and a judge seems 50 other more important better shit than some kid with crumbs. maybe if you're in utah you're fucked, but id really like to see some sort of evidence for people being indicted for felonies based on crumbs

Maybe in California they're that laid back.

Mushrooms are no joke like pot. Even if your court date is two months away because "the system is so backlogged", you will have your day.

Edit: Think about it. Worldwide mushrooms are illegal, even in Amsterdam where everything else seems to go wild, mushrooms get you a ticket to a 6 by 8.

Mushrooms are no joke like pot. Even if your court date is two months away because "the system is so backlogged", you will have your day.

Edit: Think about it. Worldwide mushrooms are illegal, even in Amsterdam where everything else seems to go wild, mushrooms get you a ticket to a 6 by 8.

So this means you don't have any evidence of folks being put away for crumbs ?

Everything seems to go wild? Rofl.

:lol: Law and Order is worse than garbage. And not 16. And according to your internet information, you are a jazz improv master. And I know that shit isn't true.

I don't have any beef with you all.

I just think that a depressed sixteen year old kid really doesn't need to be doing psychadelic drugs. And will not be missing out on some great benefit by not consuming them.

wait when did i say i was depressed? i said i have a great life and i smoke a few bowls every now and then to relieve stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back