didn't someone from tw meet assfrags and then decide not to do it again ever

Sponsored Links
assfrags
VeteranX
Old
222 - 04-15-2008, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuFu View Post
i know what it's like to have things happen that you can't control. the point is if you have a bag of shrooms on you, all you have to do is eat them whenever you hear/see/whatever the cop. whats the cop gona do, shoot you. even if he tackles me, if youre prepared you acn just down them. thats why im telling you first, to prepare him.

properly prepared, its impossible for the law to penalize you for having 1-2 grams of anything, assuming youre willing and capable to properly dispose of it
When you see that cop, that cop sees you. And when you move your hands to your mouth, they are going to move in and take your ass down. 1-2 grams is a felony. If you've got crumbs on your shirt, felony. Cops will win in this situation.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
223 - 04-15-2008, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00ky View Post
Rofl, can you not count. You've posted more than the majority of the people on that list. Good job.
3-4 times? get over it smoke dawg, this isnt your private club house.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
224 - 04-15-2008, 18:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by assfrags View Post
When you see that cop, that cop sees you. And when you move your hands to your mouth, they are going to move in and take your ass down. 1-2 grams is a felony. If you've got crumbs on your shirt, felony. Cops will win in this situation.
aren't you like 12

seriously where you could you possibly be getting your information about 'what cops do'

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
225 - 04-15-2008, 18:09
I am decidedly not 12.

I know quite a bit about police procedure. I have first hand experience on both sides of the law.

m00ky
Veteran++
Old
226 - 04-15-2008, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
3-4 times? get over it smoke dawg, this isnt your private club house.
I was just asking a wuestion in the first place, you're the one that got up in arms. I just don't see why someone would want to hang around a bunch of pot dope marijuana devil weed heads? I mean, you've said it yourself.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
227 - 04-15-2008, 18:12
you're a cop?

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
228 - 04-15-2008, 18:13
I don't have any beef with you all.

I just think that a depressed sixteen year old kid really doesn't need to be doing psychadelic drugs. And will not be missing out on some great benefit by not consuming them.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
229 - 04-15-2008, 18:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00ky View Post
I was just asking a wuestion in the first place, you're the one that got up in arms. I just don't see why someone would want to hang around a bunch of pot dope marijuana devil weed heads? I mean, you've said it yourself.
i said pot dope marijuana devil weed heads?

do you have a link to that post that didnt originate from your anus?

Golazo
Old
230 - 04-15-2008, 18:19
Quote:
no the cops actually lose. crumbs on the shirt equates to nothing. the cop gets to go back to the office and spend 3 horus writing up a report about how he chased and tackled a guy for what amounts to less than .2 or .1 grams and is crums. then this has to go through the judicial system, which like the pig is anything but ideal or perfect. instead its backlogged with a million god knows what lawsuits and a judge seems 50 other more important better **** than some kid with crumbs. maybe if you're in utah you're ****ed, but id really like to see some sort of evidence for people being indicted for felonies based on crumbs

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
231 - 04-15-2008, 18:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuFu View Post
no the cops actually lose. crumbs on the shirt equates to nothing. the cop gets to go back to the office and spend 3 horus writing up a report about how he chased and tackled a guy for what amounts to less than .2 or .1 grams and is crums. then this has to go through the judicial system, which like the pig is anything but ideal or perfect. instead its backlogged with a million god knows what lawsuits and a judge seems 50 other more important better **** than some kid with crumbs. maybe if you're in utah you're ****ed, but id really like to see some sort of evidence for people being indicted for felonies based on crumbs
Maybe in California they're that laid back.

Mushrooms are no joke like pot. Even if your court date is two months away because "the system is so backlogged", you will have your day.

Edit: Think about it. Worldwide mushrooms are illegal, even in Amsterdam where everything else seems to go wild, mushrooms get you a ticket to a 6 by 8.

MolimOrion
VeteranXV
Old
232 - 04-15-2008, 18:26
Quote:

Mushrooms are no joke like pot. Even if your court date is two months away because "the system is so backlogged", you will have your day.

Edit: Think about it. Worldwide mushrooms are illegal, even in Amsterdam where everything else seems to go wild, mushrooms get you a ticket to a 6 by 8.
So this means you don't have any evidence of folks being put away for crumbs ?

m00ky
Veteran++
Old
233 - 04-15-2008, 18:30
Quote:

Everything seems to go wild? Rofl.

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
234 - 04-15-2008, 18:32
People go away for residue which is less than crumbs.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
235 - 04-15-2008, 18:36
Quote:
I am decidedly not 12.

I know quite a bit about police procedure. I have first hand experience on both sides of the law.
ok you're 16 and you watch a lot of law & order

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
236 - 04-15-2008, 18:38
Law and Order is worse than garbage. And not 16. And according to your internet information, you are a jazz improv master. And I know that **** isn't true.

SimoHayha
VeteranXV
Old
237 - 04-15-2008, 18:41
Quote:
Law and Order is worse than garbage. And not 16. And according to your internet information, you are a jazz improv master. And I know that **** isn't true.
God shut the **** up assfrags, you gay up tw with a vengeance, nearly tribes vengeance

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
238 - 04-15-2008, 18:41
assfrags sucks har har

assfrags
VeteranX
Old
239 - 04-15-2008, 18:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoHayha View Post
God shut the **** up assfrags, you gay up tw with a vengeance, nearly tribes vengeance
Shut the **** up dope head.

Vintage
Veteran++
Old
240 - 04-15-2008, 18:42
Quote:
I don't have any beef with you all.

I just think that a depressed sixteen year old kid really doesn't need to be doing psychadelic drugs. And will not be missing out on some great benefit by not consuming them.
wait when did i say i was depressed? i said i have a great life and i smoke a few bowls every now and then to relieve stress.

Page 12 of 441

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Official] The Green Room

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
4:20 , 9/11 , :bandit: , anal dog sex , assfrags overdose , assfrags should od , badmofo is faggot , but i poop from there! , drugs , free gon , i think i like guys , i'm high right meow , kurayami is a faggot , ld50=1:40000 , lol stoners lol , marijuana , obibun is faggot , penis , scooby is a total fagmo , smoke pole everyday , smot pokers , stoner faggots , toke , virgin , weed