Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

Luxardo Gourmet Maraschino Cherries - 400g

oh my, oh my

added to cart

i have actually been messing around with this on my own

been soaking different types of cherries in different stuff i have but don't drink too much of

serveimage

also been messing around with making my own bitters blends

Fee Brothers Black Walnut Cocktail Bitters - 5 oz

after realizing i already own too many of these

i only make fun of bartending for no reason other than push buttons

you want me to talk about moldy meats?

it melting in your mouth holes

just got done making a lamb prosciutto that is absolutely insane with coriander rub

i've never heard of prosciutto that wasn't pork...how do you age it? hanging in the basement or a special fridge type thing?

i've never heard of prosciutto that wasn't pork...how do you age it? hanging in the basement or a special fridge type thing?

Winter Cured Lamb Prosciutto

just like this......stole his recipe

it is good to have a pretty high humidity environment (~70%) and to keep the temp down to around 55-65 degree range.....

i wrapped mine in two layers of cheese cloth and hung it for 3-4 months.......got to keep it simple and this was simplest i could think of

i hung this one in the dark on the coast so i didn't need humidity control or a fridge but i can see where most people might

and i mean dammmmmmmmmmmmmmn

Let's talk about the difference between a Bill Clinton and a Harvey Weinstein for a second.

I see Hillary getting a lot of shit in the news. I am not a fan of Hillary. But - here are my thoughts on the two...

I don't think Bill would use his power to make or break someone. I don't think if he got told "no" he would go out of his way to destroy someone. Weinstein would and did. I think Bill loves women and loves to get laid. I think Harvey hates women and himself and loves power.

In my head, I think of Bill as just a stupid, lovesick puppy when it comes to his dick and women. I think of Harvey as a rabid douchebag who who needs sex only to appease his power trip.

Both are stupid and wrong. I just don't put Bill and Harvey in the same class.

Last edited:
Back