Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher! by eCybernetics - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!
Page 8 of 8
Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
141 - 06-18-2009, 12:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
nm i should have known better than to point this out to you. i apologize for the confusion.
well when you leave the old testament out, which seems to convenient to me in light of the fact more people seem to be arguing points these days (creation, homosexuality) based on **** in there, the pope controlled a sect of christianity. you may have heard of "catholics" it's kind of a thing.

anyhow i'm sure someone else will point out the difference to you (again) and you won't get it (again) and it will result in a bunch of wasted disk space somewhere.

in light of that fact i'll just leave things at that and proceed to just attack you for the comedy value.
Quote:
The English church was under papal authority for nearly a thousand years, before separating from Rome in 1534 during the reign of King Henry VIII. A theological separation had been foreshadowed by various movements within the English church such as Lollardy, but the English Reformation gained political support when Henry VIII wanted an annulment of his marriage to Catherine of Aragon so he could marry Anne Boleyn. Under pressure from Catherine's nephew, the Emperor Charles V, Pope Clement VII refused the annulment. Eventually, Henry, although theologically a doctrinal Catholic, took the position of Supreme Head of the Church of England to ensure the annulment of his marriage. He was excommunicated by Pope Paul III[6].
What he also fails to realize about the history of it, again no surprise, is that the Pope was NOT viewed as anything BUT the head of the church until the 1500's. An unbroken line of authority back to Peter and Jesus. He's looking at it in a modern manner, where the term 'Papist' is in wide use by the Christians who now doubt or reject the authority of the Pope to make proclamations as the head of the church.

Nobody learned about the Bible except as it was taught by priests, bishops et al all the way up TO THE POPE. There was almost no independent thought [unless you wanted to be persecuted and killed by members of the church, you kept your mouth shut]. The armies of the Crusades moved and killed at the behest of the Pope.

Popwned

Sponsored Links
Mabelrode
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 06-18-2009, 20:02
See, and the most ridiculous part of this all, the real reason why people hold Christians' heads under the philosophical toilet-bowl water all the time, is this tremendous impetus to lie.

I mean, look at the history: incredible victories, vast conquests. Usurpation, assassinations, genius tactical manoeuvrings, exploration, lots of actions and ideas that showed tremendous power.

And yet, once the brutal parts are held up and simply described for what they are - oh no! It was nothing like that! There cannot POSSIBLY be ANYTHING bad about our religion! It is pure and good, even when we slaughter our enemies in its name and take all their ****!

See, as a Norse Heathen, I recognize that my ancestors beat the **** out of Christians for a good long time. We burned their stuff, took their valuables, raped, built cities that still are there to this day in Scotland and Ireland, we were great navigators, discovered North America long before the Italians and Portuguese

And yet I would never bother to deny the **** and pillage and killing parts.

**** happens, and sometimes people have to die for it to happen.

But Christians, oh no, don't ever cast aspersions on the Inquisition! Never say how the massive death tolls of all the Crusades were somehow to do with religion!

The shame that you feel over the bloody history of your religion is necessary only because you are not courageous enough to confront it as a true whole, warts and all. And it's got herpes-simplex-worth of warts, buddy. You are simply afraid to own the bad things. if you didn't insist on some kind of moral highest-ground, if you said, well yeah, the Crusades were pretty bloody, or wow, the Inquisition was pretty ****ed up, nobody would begrudge you.

The lies, the hypocrisy, is what makes you a target. And a perfectly justified target.

Last edited by Mabelrode; 06-18-2009 at 20:36..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
143 - 06-18-2009, 20:14
Its a little hard to take anyone seriously who truly believes there is an invisible man in the sky that gives a **** what you do everyday.

And in any other context a person that thought that way would be ridiculed and probably institutionalized.

Page 8 of 8

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Young Muslim Woman Punches Christian Preacher!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
baadmofo lies , badmofo has a huge penis , islam means peace , islam means violence