H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA! by FngrBANG - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!
Page 3 of 9
Thread Tools
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 06-30-2008, 19:50
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumpy Dooby View Post
Seeing as how the dims have had Congress for most of this time, and they have voted in favor of everything that the Republicans are doing, I think it's rather infantile to point the finger at one particular party while not pointing your finger at the other.
Oh no doubt the dems are not atleast partially responsible, but the price of being THE man is when **** goes bad, everyone looks at you..and in this case, his party. And I would bet that if you sit and took everything into account, the ****ed up scales tip way more to the repub side of the house than the dem.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
42 - 06-30-2008, 19:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple
Your argument that voting for obama would only cost us 5 cents is still retarded considering you were trying to argue he would lower gas prices? +5 cents is not lower, math whiz.
My argument is that drilling Alaska is about oil company profits, not securing our energy independence. So when you bring it up as some kind of crucial operation, it merely marks you as the disingenuous little partisan prick you are universally known to be.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
43 - 06-30-2008, 19:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by FngrBANG View Post
'Cuz somehow I doubt that you are going to vote for him based off of his actual Senate track record...
I'm not voting him into the senate stupid, Obama for President.
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 06-30-2008, 19:53
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
My argument is that drilling Alaska is about oil company profits, not securing our energy independence. So when you bring it up as some kind of crucial operation, it merely marks you as the disingenuous little partisan prick you are universally known to be.
ya i heard some **** about alaskan oil being sold to asia as it is now....
 
clu is online now
 
FngrBANG
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
45 - 06-30-2008, 19:54
Reply With Quote
BTW, I'm voting for Obama just to ensure that you guys get what you f*cking deserve...


I'm serious.
 
FngrBANG is offline
 
Fonzie
VeteranXV
Old
46 - 06-30-2008, 19:54
Reply With Quote
I love these threads. Pages and pages of useless arguing, "my party is better than your party." It's like we don't even live in the same country.

EDIT: Where's Dr Supey, he should have a say in this.
 
Fonzie is offline
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 06-30-2008, 19:55
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Jack View Post
My argument is that drilling Alaska is about oil company profits, not securing our energy independence. So when you bring it up as some kind of crucial operation, it merely marks you as the disingenuous little partisan prick you are universally known to be.
Actually, I did the math and expecting that EVERY SINGLE DROP of gas reaches American gas pumps (which it doesnt, lets call it half goes to refining for gas, and a quarter of that comes out as gas) then it will lower the cost of gas by 30 cents in 5-10 years. Now, thats an unrealistic number because only about a quarter of that is going to be introduced to the market for gas, so call it 25% of 30 cents which is 7.5 cents.

Drilling Alaska would lower gas by 7.5 cents in 5-10 years. That would be absorbed as profit. You save nothing, you lose land, you stupid ****s.
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
triple
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 06-30-2008, 19:55
Reply With Quote
Its not even like its an either/or situation. McCain is in favor of both ways of getting us energy independent, in the future with alternative sources, and in the interim too, because we'll still be driving oil-based cars for at least 20-25 years regardless of what breakthroughs are made.

Obama is in favor of only finding new tech, completely ignoring the fact we still have to pay for gas until someone invents the damn thing.

And here you are, calling me a "partisan" simply because I don't like paying $4.50 for foreign gas. And if it makes the oil companies profits, who CARES? At least they're american companies and I won't be funding iran or hugo ****ing chavez.
 
triple is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
49 - 06-30-2008, 19:56
Reply With Quote
You will all be sorry when you blindly follow the false prophet. You don't even know why you are voting for him, you just are. You are all weak to fall so easily for his guise.
 
havax is offline
 
claudius
VeteranX
Old
50 - 06-30-2008, 19:56
Reply With Quote
You are the biggest of partisans.
 
claudius is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 06-30-2008, 19:57
Reply With Quote
The majority of people who voted Bush into office were, quite simply, tricked into doing so. These are the working poor, the devout God-fearing Christians, that believed Bush somehow represented their beliefs and would fight for their interests.

Now that these people have witnessed that man deliver the country into the corporate coin purse, systematically dismantle civil liberties, and send their children to a foreign country to kill civilians, they have a bad taste in their mouth.
 
epidemic is offline
 
Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 06-30-2008, 19:57
Reply With Quote
He's the more dynamic, intelligent, and competent of the two candidates. I also think he has a much better sense of the political climate in the world today and I have more faith in his ability to soundly navigate whatever obstacles might arise in the future.
 
Enlightened One is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
53 - 06-30-2008, 19:57
Reply With Quote
He only got in the Senate at all because his opponent was having Borg-style sex parties.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 06-30-2008, 19:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
Its not even like its an either/or situation. McCain is in favor of both ways of getting us energy independent, in the future with alternative sources, and in the interim too, because we'll still be driving oil-based cars for at least 20-25 years regardless of what breakthroughs are made.

Obama is in favor of only finding new tech, completely ignoring the fact we still have to pay for gas until someone invents the damn thing.

And here you are, calling me a "partisan" simply because I don't like paying $4.50 for foreign gas. And if it makes the oil companies profits, who CARES? At least they're american companies and I won't be funding iran or hugo ****ing chavez.
Hydrogen fuel cell cars are already on the road. Its not something thats going to be invented from scratch the day he gets into office, its already here, it needs to be improved and expanded, and it needs supporting infrastructure with government assistance.
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
Enlightened One
VeteranXX
Old
55 - 06-30-2008, 19:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudius View Post
You are the biggest of partisans.


Triple would vote for Adolf Hitler and Pol Pot if they were on the red ticket.

Fngr and triple blasting the dem candidate?

Shocking!
 
Enlightened One is offline
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 06-30-2008, 19:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post
The majority of people who voted Bush into office were, quite simply, tricked into doing so. These are the working poor, the devout God-fearing Christians, that believed Bush somehow represented their beliefs and would fight for their interests.

Now that these people have witnessed that man deliver the country into the corporate coin purse, systematically dismantle civil liberties, and send their children to a foreign country to kill civilians, they have a bad taste in their mouth.
And then they went out and voted for him again.


Masacists.
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 06-30-2008, 19:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
You will all be sorry when you blindly follow the false prophet. You don't even know why you are voting for him, you just are. You are all weak to fall so easily for his guise.
The same was said to the bush supporters 8 years ago. I don't think it can get much worse, and if it does, we may need to bathe dc in an acid/bleach mixture and start from scratch.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
58 - 06-30-2008, 20:00
Reply With Quote
It seems pretty obvious to me that electric, delivered through the existing grid, powered by fission, is the only sane way to go.
 
Automatic Jack is offline
 
HumDumpin
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 06-30-2008, 20:00
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
You will all be sorry when you blindly follow the false prophet. You don't even know why you are voting for him, you just are. You are all weak to fall so easily for his guise.
And ur so smart, i bet u voted for bush! Twice!
 
HumDumpin is offline
 
Senty
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 06-30-2008, 20:00
Reply With Quote
I just don't get why his black half, the one that abandoned him, is how he's identified.
 
Senty is offline
 
Page 3 of 9
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page H4y guyz! Let's all vote OBAMA!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alchoholic , ass wiping nurse , badmofo has a huge penis , but hes blik , but i poop from there! , dealyrrunk is a shithead , drunken moron , fagmotron , fngrdrunk , general faggotry , ignorant pervert nurse , incoherent rambling , obama=antichrist , partisan hackery


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29.