[so] pretty ****ed up. [scared] by Ender - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [so] pretty ****ed up. [scared]
Page 1 of 20
Thread Tools
Ender
ValtreX
Old
1 - 06-18-2008, 05:16
Reply With Quote
I have herpes Pretty sure of it.

GF comes over, I am playing MLB 08 the show and she just doesn't seem right. I am like whatever, till about 8th inning in and I finally ask her what is wrong.

She starts talking and sits up and I see tears in her eyes. I'm like wtf. So I start freaking out inside and I ask her what is wrong (****ing worried she is going to say I am pregnant). She tears up and said she tested positive for herpes. (II)

What is weird is that a year before this. I had this open cut on my dick, weird thing. I even talked to her about it and said it's like an open cut and I probably got it from masturbating with sticky hands [LOL] but yeah.

SO

She is crying saying sorry and all this **** and I am pretty much sure as **** got it because we never use condoms. I didn't act mad or am mad, I mean it wasn't her choice. I am 99% sure it wasn't from me, and was from her ex who cheated on her. I only had sex with one girl before her and pretty much know she was clean even though she had other partners.

It just sucks .. dunno to have an std and will have to take a pill. And if I do break up with this chick (been going out for 2 years +) I am no longer going to have the pleasure of having sex without a condom and pretty much having to say, hey I have herpes by the way, so if you STILL want to have sex with me, lets GO!

I am going to take the test sometime next week. I am just glad she wasn't pregnant nor had AIDS or some **** like that.

cliffs.
1. gf has herpes
2. I pretty much have herpes, dont know yet
3. yay
 
Ender is offline
 
Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
2 - 06-18-2008, 05:17
Reply With Quote
EPIC
 
JoMo is offline
 
Tanj
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 06-18-2008, 05:18
Reply With Quote
epic
edit: damn
 
Tanj is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
4 - 06-18-2008, 05:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I have herpes Pretty sure of it.

GF comes over, I am playing MLB 08 the show and she just doesn't seem right. I am like whatever, till about 8th inning in and I finally ask her what is wrong.

She starts talking and sits up and I see tears in her eyes. I'm like wtf. So I start freaking out inside and I ask her what is wrong (****ing worried she is going to say I am pregnant). She tears up and said she tested positive for herpes. (II)

What is weird is that a year before this. I had this open cut on my dick, weird thing. I even talked to her about it and said it's like an open cut and I probably got it from masturbating with sticky hands [LOL] but yeah.

SO

She is crying saying sorry and all this **** and I am pretty much sure as **** got it because we never use condoms. I didn't act mad or am mad, I mean it wasn't her choice. I am 99% sure it wasn't from me, and was from her ex who cheated on her. I only had sex with one girl before her and pretty much know she was clean even though she had other partners.

It just sucks .. dunno to have an std and will have to take a pill. And if I do break up with this chick (been going out for 2 years +) I am no longer going to have the pleasure of having sex without a condom and pretty much having to say, hey I have herpes by the way, so if you STILL want to have sex with me, lets GO!

I am going to take the test sometime next week. I am just glad she wasn't pregnant nor had AIDS or some **** like that.

cliffs.
1. gf has herpes
2. I pretty much have herpes, dont know yet
3. yay
Quoted for future.
 
JoMo is offline
 
JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 06-18-2008, 05:19
Reply With Quote
Honestly, I'll take pregnant over herpes. And to think, you found this out on the eve of Louie's demise. It's a sad day for TW indeed.
 
JodoFett is offline
 
confidential
VeteranX
Old
6 - 06-18-2008, 05:22
Reply With Quote
wat
 
confidential is offline
 
Ender
ValtreX
Old
7 - 06-18-2008, 05:22
Reply With Quote
In other news, I did 2x better then the average for my midterms.

 
Ender is offline
 
Ender
ValtreX
Old
8 - 06-18-2008, 05:24
Reply With Quote
Oh and btw, valtrex without insurance is about 500 dollars a month.

Can you ****ing believe that? Goes without wonder why there is no cure.
 
Ender is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
9 - 06-18-2008, 05:25
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
In other news, I did 2x better then the average for my midterms.

Yeah, but you have herpes. That is NOT CURABLE. You should have wished for pregnancy.

Also, your woman cheated on you.
 
JoMo is offline
 
Maker
VeteranX
Old
10 - 06-18-2008, 05:27
Reply With Quote
 
Maker is offline
 
Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 06-18-2008, 05:29
Reply With Quote
 
Osiris is offline
 
Ender
ValtreX
Old
12 - 06-18-2008, 05:29
Reply With Quote
Scary.
 
Ender is offline
 
Groove
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 06-18-2008, 05:30
Reply With Quote
aaaaaaaaaaand this is why you wear a condom.
 
Groove is offline
 
Ender
ValtreX
Old
14 - 06-18-2008, 05:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
aaaaaaaaaaand this is why you wear a condom.
Yeah no ****.

To think that it won't happen to you is naive these days in these times I guess.

We both only had one partner prior.

****ed up fo shoa.
 
Ender is offline
 
iten
Veteran++
Old
15 - 06-18-2008, 05:32
Reply With Quote
use condoms

good job dumbass
 
iten is offline
 
iten
Veteran++
Old
16 - 06-18-2008, 05:34
Reply With Quote
also

your girlfriend is cheating on you

sorry

it's why she got so emotional telling you
 
iten is offline
 
JodoFett
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 06-18-2008, 05:37
Reply With Quote
Yeah, honestly it sounds like she might have. Doesn't she go to the gyno? She would have found this out before now if it had been present this whole time. A few months I can understand, but 2 years?
 
JodoFett is offline
 
Ender
ValtreX
Old
18 - 06-18-2008, 05:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by iten View Post
also

your girlfriend is cheating on you

sorry

it's why she got so emotional telling you
Got cheated on recently?

Some of you are pretty insecure.

It's quite fun to watch though.
 
Ender is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
19 - 06-18-2008, 05:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Got cheated on recently?

Some of you are pretty insecure.

It's quite fun to watch though.
You are either trolling or stupid. You've trolled in the past so it wouldn't surprise me if this entire thing was a troll.
 
JoMo is offline
 
fox2
VeteranX
Old
20 - 06-18-2008, 05:39
Reply With Quote
1st page.
 
fox2 is offline
 
Page 1 of 20
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [so] pretty ****ed up. [scared]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
2 yrs b4 herpes show lol , badmofo has a huge penis , did somebody say herpes? , ender has herpes , ender's best std yet , faggot thread , herpes , let me show you them , std from cheating ho , stupidity , the herpmeister! , uh oh herpes time , wow what the fuck admins , you have the herps


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34.