Huzzah 1 FiX 0.

Shadow13 said:
I find it funny you guys whine and whine and whine about ASCN in every single post on this forum, you see, ASCN, nor AXE give a flying rats ass about you because you mean about 0 in their worry-o-meter I didnt get riled up because I care wtf you think about a corp that makes your little piss ant collection of fools look like pudwacking 12 year olds, I just get tired of coming here to hear about others happenings in eve, or to help the occasional new guy, like sending 2m to blitz to help him out with learning books it gets old listening to your crybaby fest about how the big bad evil ASCN made your playtime not so special =(
You're the only one crying here, shitstain.

Shadow13 said:
EDIT: as a side note, we were in YOUR space kicking YOUR fucking asses, I have yet to see a FREE in impass or Fey, I am waiting for the awsomeness that is you to come show me how e-tough you are with out wcs!
We spent a lot of time in AZN, but I'm not suprised you didn't know that with all that carebearing you talked about doing and all.

Don't worry, though. Once we're done with F-E or whatever the fuck they call themselves now, we'll come keep you company, big guy. I know it must get lonely with only veld to keep you company.

Jesus this thread got out of hand.

We're in the north. We have TS access to DandD and good friends with the new NFC. We're not a named player, but we're deffinantly closely tied to the players. So we're not pissants.

In addition, lets try to keep this more civil.

Further, I was one of the first into AZN station during the invasion. Its butt fucking ugly, and you guys should have chose another station model.

haniblecter said:
Jesus this thread got out of hand.

We're in the north. We have TS access to DandD and good friends with the new NFC. We're not a named player, but we're deffinantly closely tied to the players. So we're not pissants.

In addition, lets try to keep this more civil.

Further, I was one of the first into AZN station during the invasion. Its butt fucking ugly, and you guys should have chose another station model.

yea im not too happy with fey or impass, but im amarr so most the rats there arent my damage type. But making 80m a night mining isnt shitty so I deal.

Vlasic said:
We spent a lot of time in AZN, but I'm not suprised you didn't know that with all that carebearing you talked about doing and all.

Don't worry, though. Once we're done with F-E or whatever the fuck they call themselves now, we'll come keep you company, big guy. I know it must get lonely with only veld to keep you company.

good, Im sure you use the same tactics as the bob fucks that have been in our space the last few days. Log in for 10 minutes check for unarmed miners, then log off for 15 when trouble comes your way.

seems like a pussy tactic you will use.

and yes I am a carebear miner, but when I am called upon, I get my tech one ship, fitted with tech 2 lasers and help as much as I can and can do so with out having to go around crying "WCS wahhh". but then again, im not a middle aged man who thinks acting like a 13 year old is still "cool". But keep telling yourself that your self worth goes up with each shitty retort you post here.

Shadow13 said:
good, Im sure you use the same tactics as the bob fucks that have been in our space the last few days. Log in for 10 minutes check for unarmed miners, then log off for 15 when trouble comes your way.

seems like a pussy tactic you will use.

and yes I am a carebear miner, but when I am called upon, I get my tech one ship, fitted with tech 2 lasers and help as much as I can and can do so with out having to go around crying "WCS wahhh". but then again, im not a middle aged man who thinks acting like a 13 year old is still "cool". But keep telling yourself that your self worth goes up with each shitty retort you post here.
So I guess you're a mid-20's man that thinks acting like a 13 year old is cool?

Why do you hold others to a standard you're not willing to uphold yourself?

Are you really this stupid? You fly off the handle on the internet and that somehow makes you a better person?

:lol: ok buddy :lol:

and again, I don't bitch about WCS. Unless they're fitted on a crow. That's just lame.

(and I'm not even close to being middle aged, nice one!)

Vlasic said:
So I guess you're a mid-20's man that thinks acting like a 13 year old is cool?

Why do you hold others to a standard you're not willing to uphold yourself?

Are you really this stupid? You fly off the handle on the internet and that somehow makes you a better person?

:lol: ok buddy :lol:

(and I'm not even close to being middle aged, nice one!)

even better, I am arguing on the internet with a fucking young punk who thinks he is smarter then everyone else because he thinks he is witty on a forum? Wow, you are trying to belittle me, by doing the same exact thing im doing to you. And you call me the fucking retard?

Didnt I say this once before in another post? who is the bigger idiot, the guy who you think is the idiot, or you who doesnt realize he is acting just like him.

and can we keep this to one post please, lets not litter all the thread here as much as your lame corp litters the eve universe.

You're at home drinking beer arguing with someone on the internet. I'm at work with nothing better to do, getting paid to sit on the internet and not wasting a floating holiday.

I think that makes YOU the loser.

Vlasic said:
You're at home drinking beer arguing with someone on the internet. I'm at work with nothing better to do, getting paid to sit on the internet and not wasting a floating holiday.

I think that makes YOU the loser.

yup paid holidays are sure the suck, good come back!

Vlasic said:
If I decided to take the day off I sure as fuck wouldn't be arguing with a retard on the internet

thats the difference between a shitty job and a job that doesnt suck. I didnt have to "ask" for the day off, or decide to "take" the day off, the company gave it to me, and the rest of the IT staff and its paid.

Do not worry though, once you get your ears wet in the real world job market you too might have a job with things like 401k, benefits, paid holidays+personal time, and sick time at the rate of 2 months a year.

/hug do not get mad at me because you are upset at your status in life.

Shadow13 said:
thats the difference between a shitty job and a job that doesnt suck. I didnt have to "ask" for the day off, or decide to "take" the day off, the company gave it to me, and the rest of the IT staff and its paid.

Do not worry though, once you get your ears wet in the real world job market you too might have a job with things like 401k, benefits, paid holidays+personal time, and sick time at the rate of 2 months a year.

/hug do not get mad at me because you are upset at your status in life.
I have no idea how you jump to such incorrect conclusions, but whatever makes you happy :shrug:

And yes, we are both being retards. The only difference is that I feel stupid about it. Mental midget boy here is actually proud of his idiocy.

Vlasic said:
I have no idea how you jump to such incorrect conclusions, but whatever makes you happy :shrug:

And yes, we are both being retards. The only difference is that I feel stupid about it. Mental midget boy here is actually proud of his idiocy.

you feel stupid about it yet you keep doing it, yea and im the mental midget.

Back