hey kahula how many guys have you fucked?

My favorite of late are chicks who haven't gotten any lovin in the past year or so. They tighten up to near virgin porportions and feel nice and tight.

Whores are fun for those one night of wild and crazy sex all night.

I guess it all depends on my mood really. You feel me Eph?

My favorite of late are chicks who haven't gotten any lovin in the past year or so. They tighten up to near virgin porportions and feel nice and tight.

Whores are fun for those one night of wild and crazy sex all night.

I guess it all depends on my mood really. You feel me Eph?

The ones haven't had any in a year are either ugly, fat or have a kid or any combination of the three.

The ones haven't had any in a year are either ugly, fat or have a kid or any combination of the three.

In my experience they are getting out of a long relationship with ZERO sex for a long time and scared to get near another man until I work my mojo. :)

The one that had a kid was probably the hottest as well. Her boob job was so good I didn't know they were fake until she told me.

One was fat, but she was damn cute and had tits so big I had to have them in my face. I enjoy the occasional motor boatin.

If I ran into her at the local watering hole I'd take her home and kick her out before sun up. She is worthy for that, but not much else.

Back