Sponsored Links
ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1182 - 11-27-2016, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
has David Duke ever endorsed the democrat candidate?

no?

o, only the republican? hmmm.... seems like denouncing David Duke's endorsement is a presidential tradition.
So what does the KKK do these days? Do they firebomb churches, lynch black people, or any other "hate action"? No. They write useless manifestos that everyone laughs at and so marches that pretty much guarantees SJW's will show up to and show how "tolerant" they are and understanding of free speech.

What do the hard line liberals do? Write racist slogans on churches (and get caught) trying to falsify right racism, loot, destroy property etc.

So where has Obama come out and said "hey cut that **** out"? No

Why is everyone saying that Trump has to publicly denounce MORE the white racists groups? If I sit in my house and make some white power manifesto and post it on twitter, is it the President's job to make sure he goes out to each one of these groups and says "ohh I dont agree with that" but make sure enough people see it so they will be less triggered? No not his ****ing job..HOWEVER if they are out burning **** and doing actual harm, yeah he should not only say it but also help law enforcement stop it.

This is where Sentor just proves he is a ****ing moron along with the other sjw's. Obama has increased racial tension 10x just because of his positioning and making sure the AG only got involved where it was possibly a whie on black crime. The other piddly thousands of black on black murders is not of concern of course.

Hypocrites all of them. This is where Trump will actually do well. Helping all communities regardless of race. I personally am optimistic depending on how well the Republican congress can go along. I will tell you though for them, it will be a political death sentence if they just play the bureaucratic blocking game in the name of special interests. People are ****ing sick of it and I have no doubt Trump will call them out by name if they do.

Harbinger
VeteranX
Old
1183 - 11-27-2016, 18:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Yea, progressives that think all conservatives are neo-cons. It's a fairly stupid assumption to make.

As for you, you have a mouth and have used it. I don't need to make assumptions.
I can say 2 sentences and trigger val. He may be worse than an sjw trigglypuff.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1184 - 11-27-2016, 19:10
Jill Stein thinks Russian hackers hacked the voter rolls, and then filed fake absentee ballots.

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1185 - 11-27-2016, 19:33
jill stein is an idiot

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1186 - 11-27-2016, 19:37
Voter fraud can't happen and isn't a thing. Also praise Castro for creating an entire industry of garbage rafts.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1187 - 11-27-2016, 19:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Jill Stein thinks Russian hackers hacked the voter rolls, and then filed fake absentee ballots.
You mean like Demonrats were literally caught doing in Broward County, FL?

Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1188 - 11-27-2016, 19:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame View Post
This is where Sentor just proves he is a ****ing moron along with the other sjw's. Hypocrites all of them.
Amen brother.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1189 - 11-27-2016, 19:49

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1190 - 11-27-2016, 19:53
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1191 - 11-27-2016, 20:10

We're living in a dangerous country now

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
1192 - 11-27-2016, 20:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post

that's the swastika after common core

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1193 - 11-27-2016, 20:42
what's so bad about common core, other than a handful of examples of poor math problems?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
1194 - 11-27-2016, 20:44
it is for commoners

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1195 - 11-27-2016, 20:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post

a lot of blue haired fully dyslexic nazi swastikas popping up out there

College Students Demand Police Investigate "Suck It Up, Pussies" Post-It Note As Hate Crime

so much hate crime so little investigation time

Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-27-2016 at 20:48..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1196 - 11-27-2016, 21:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

so much hate crime so little investigation time
It's time to pull the plug on these ****ers, srsly if you can't cope with that you really are not equipped for any part in normal society

Harbinger
VeteranX
Old
1197 - 11-27-2016, 21:45
Good use of police resources.

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1198 - 11-27-2016, 22:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAUL View Post
what's so bad about common core, other than a handful of examples of poor math problems?
You mean what's wrong with lowering academic standards so more people pass retarded standardized testing? Freshman year college is now like remedial high school level.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
1199 - 11-27-2016, 22:19
Common core is fine in principal, the problem is allowing teachers the flexibility to offer instruction appropriate to children that don't need the tools common core offers. Especially in math. Common core can hold back talented kids if schools have to be too prescriptive in lesson plans.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1200 - 11-27-2016, 22:31
OK - it's clear to me now what is going on with the recount. The dems are pulling an electoral vote denial to force Trump to not have the 270 electoral votes he needs when they are officially counted on December 13th. This will force the choice to the Congress - which will no doubt make Trump president but without the full 270 - they will call his presidency illegitimate. Furthermore - since we have a 4x4 Supreme court - if they get involved - there is a good chance of stalemate.

I suggest DC gets this **** under control right now or if they think the recent demonstrations were crazy - they have another thing coming. The election was decided. The opponent conceded. The counting of the votes stopped at that point. Step aside.

Page 60 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot