Andrew Tate

i liked breakfast club and ferris bueller

weird science was ok

sixteen candles and pretty in pink just a little too girly for me

^^^ Good video. 5k comments of people agreeing with Paul.

If Tate is such a horrible person, then the comments would reflect it, but people are supporting him.

Haven’t followed this at all, don’t really need to know anything about this Tate dude. but I should point out even the Boston Bomber has people supporting him, so I wouldn’t hang my hat on that argument.

dont be mad tdub. if you each your wheaties you might grow up to be kind of a man one day and guys like tate won't seem so scary to you

All that advice he was giving people, yet he was living in a communist country. The wiki reports corruption and protests against the government.

Last edited:
Apparently these dudes are getting billions of TikTok views they're huge. You gonna start trafficking whores at that stage in your life :lol:

He said he wanted to move there because he could do illegal stuff without reprise.

Tate's downfall is his ego's inability to shut up

If John McAfee was still with us, he could have given Tate fatherly advice on how to evade the law and disappear.

Why the fuck would anyone rich wanna live in Romania :lol:

He had to flee there from the UK because he raped a bitch. He later said the reason he moved to Romania was because his money made it so he didn't have to follow "bullshit laws". This is a guy who has admitted to running "probably hundreds" of businesses and dodging taxes before hitting it big by milking angry incels out of their money.

The thing is, Tate is dumb as a sack of shit. You can bribe an official in a country like Romania if you do it hush hush, but this clown bragged about doing it in public. Romanians are big on honor, even if their concept of it... differs somewhat. You can't just call them out and not expect to get fucked with.

I'll look into him.

There is some overlap between McAfee and Tate, but McAfee was much cooler and more intelligent. I miss having him around.

again, not to confuse the low iq drunken indians that may confuse this with defending tate, but his shit talking about his life and why he lives in romania is performance and not a confession of guilt. All this dude does is talk shit.

after watching a few trials the last few years, and accepting the fact that all the corporate press does is lie, i would hope more people would learn from past mistakes and form opinions when evidence is presented at a trial and not based on what depraved liars tell them as the story breaks and everyone struggles for clicks

again, not to confuse the low iq drunken indians that may confuse this with defending tate, but his shit talking about his life and why he lives in romania is performance and not a confession of guilt. All this dude does is talk shit.

after watching a few trials the last few years, and accepting the fact that all the corporate press does is lie, i would hope more people would learn from past mistakes and form opinions when evidence is presented at a trial and not based on what depraved liars tell them as the story breaks and everyone struggles for clicks

maybe he's in jail for making terroristic threats

Back