So, uhmm, help? I just don't know what to do anymore [LONG]

The short and narrow is that your parents sound like completely neglectful pieces of shit who didn't give you much guidance, or arm you with the tools and knowledge to tackle life. I guess you can console yourself with that fact, because really it's not entirely your fault. You can place a lot of blame on your parents where you've come to adulthood being as big an idiot as you are. (And take my word for it, you're a fucking idiot, by pretty much every definition of the word.)

Anyway, that's my advice.

projecting are we?

I didn't read anything other than the first post. And I would just like to say that I am really glad it wasn't the fresh prince theme song like i suspected.

there are a couple things I would try to do.
1. Lose the bike. Figure out some way to get rid of that financial burden. It seems to be putting quite the strain on your finances.
2. Keep trying. You sound like you are giving up on things or feeling bad for yourself. Stop that and keep positive. Stuff will eventually fall into place. Maximize the positives and minimize the negatives as best you can.

3. I suggest checking out "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. It will go a LONG way into helping you be more successful socially and business-wise. Its an incredible book and it will be the best $8 u ever spend. If you don't do anything else in this thread, check out that book at least.

Sounds like your problem is that you're too much of a goddamn pussy.

The outspoken, confident, take-charge kind of people are the ones who forge forward in life and use pussies like you as door mats.

oh and yeah if you want to pussy out

join the military

nothing like leaving responsibility and structure up to someone else !!!

by the way, fuck the fact that you're a social shithead. who fuckin cares. friends, in most cases, hold you way the fuck back because the majority of people our age are fuckups just like you, with no intention to change.

use myspace or facebook or make an effort and to create small talk about shit with a girl in class (HEY DID YOU READ THE CHAPTER LOL ??) who will then give you a phone number because you need to work on homework or a project or some shit together. then fuck her. and then let her mother you and save money by never buying food and living in her house and shit

:lol:

I love the jer.

please know replies telling what a fucking idiot I am. I already know this.

Learning English might help.

(I read 2 pages)

Sell the bike. You still owe 19,000 on it? OMFG. You don't even make that in a YEAR. How did you manage to get a loan for that much? Did mommy co-sign?

Catch me some fucking tarantulas and make some money.

Have you thought about relocating? It's really not as expensive as most people make it out to be. Save some money working a shitty $7-9 job and move somewhere else. Sell the bike for payoff, or as close as possible, and pay off the loans.

It sounds like a lot but if you work on the problems one at a time you can overcome all of them. Just don't expect it to happen today,tomorrow or even next month or year.

How old are you anyway?

:sunny:

There are pluses and minuses to joining the military.

Pluses:
you'll learn greater responsibility and self confidence
looks great on a resume
will train you in something that can be used in civilian life - in some/most cases its equivilent to a degree in that field
you get paid while you do it
you'll meet some friends you'll keep for life (maybe, i'm assuming)

Minuses:
you lose absolute control of your life for 4 (or is it 5?) years, and possibily after that since they can bring you back
its hard to maintain a relationship with another person while in the military. Say what you want, but I'm well aware of many people who cheat on their husbands/bf's while they're overseas. I wish the most painful death upon those people - but it doesn't change the fact that it happens
you have no control over what field they put you in - you may sign up for one thing, but they will put you where they want you and you have nothing to say about it
you, obviously, are risking your life should you go into the battlefield

to me, the minuses outweighed the pluses. to each their own - i know it has worked for a lot of peple - but it is by no way the generic 'best' option.

(it might be for him, thats for him to decide)

You're fairly clueless about the military, dunno if you're the best person to give the pros and cons of joining. The last two points you made in the minuses section are stupid, and since he's lacking social skills, the relationship part obviously doesn't apply. So, he signs a contract for 4 years or so, joins the air force, spends half of his enlistment in training, and lerans a skill. Don't see how that's going to be so terrible.

The only problem with joining the military is you either are cut out for it, or you're not. Some people can greatly benefit from it, if they are willing to make the commitment.

What model and year of Harley is it? What modifications have been made to it? How many miles are on it?

You are going to lose money on it, of that there is no doubt. As soon as you rode it out of the dealers parking lot you lost money. But, if its a sought after model you may not lose much, especially if the miles are low and some mods like pipes and a fuel tuner have been added.

if you don't mind changing diapers on kids goto your county office of education and apply to be a Special Education Aide. They make about 15 bucks a hour....only work from about 8am - 2pm tho....don't need any special education, just a high school diploma

Back