[MMO] So [AOC] , [WOTLK], or [WAR]

look at me press numbers 1-9 repeatedly for a 5 hour raid and somehow convince myself it took any skill whatsoever.

GO GO PVP GO GO WHO HAS THE BEST GEAR AND PLAYS 24/7 GO GO FAGGOT GAME.

look at me press numbers 1-9 repeatedly for a 5 hour raid and somehow convince myself it took any skill whatsoever.

I remember when they made planetside and everyone said how much skill it was going to take in comparison to something like DAoC or SWG or something.

If Darkfall ever comes out it will be too laggy and buggy with terrible hit detection to meet its potential.

On paper Darkfall is amazing, but in practice it's going to suck, assuming it ever comes out.

WoW is the superior game, by orders of magnitude and will remain that way until blizzard creates a better MMO.

WoW is the superior game, by orders of magnitude and will remain that way until blizzard creates a better MMO.
So the brainwashing actually does work on some people huh. I thought most people who champion WoW freely admit it lacks any innovation or depth--most admit they are waiting on something better.

I can't believe there are people stupid enough to genuinely think it's a great MMO.

I don't play WoW because its the superior game, I play it because it simply has all the kinks worked out, plays flawlessly and has solid gameplay with a somewhat good balance. Most MMO's never achieve that.

I'll play WAR if its half as good as everyone says it is, but I will want to take a peak around WotLK.

That is way off, it is 1-3 buttons unless you want to include movement keys and saying "lol" in raid chat.

the problem in this thread is everyone is whining about wow's pve... pve is lame in any mmo.

if you dont like the lack of world pvp in wow fine, but competitive arena is and probably will be superior to whatever war will have for team v team. its a matter of taste at this point. i like competition and rank more, others like open ended battles more. sure its not very "mmo" but its fun. and you'd be an idiot to suggest wow arena takes no skill, especially 5v5 which requires amazing coordination.

Back