[Vanster Thread] Vanster creeping on girls selfie posts on reddit

I’m not going on Reddit to see what all this Hullabaloo is about. That picture seems pretty normal to me.

He’s Rocking the Gray Hair. I’m a little jelly because I can’t.

As long as he’s only hitting on adults, what’s it to me.

Bring your fans back Vindster

We will all bow down to ALL the TWers who come back

well, especially soup... and i mean
well
we all know why
Fucking Legend

I’m not going on Reddit to see what all this Hullabaloo is about. That picture seems pretty normal to me.

He’s Rocking the Gray Hair. I’m a little jelly because I can’t.

As long as he’s only hitting on adults, what’s it to me.

You tjjnk an almost 60 yr old dood posting weird compliments to 18 yr old girls posting their nudes is normal?

this post for sale.

c6f.gif

b32.jpg

i think that pretty much all old libtard men like icfire and icvanster eventually just become senile old creeper fucks that stalk underaged girls on the internet :shrug:

Best hope you never get nexted the way you do others. I might be disliked, but you're hated.

Best hope you never get nexted the way you do others. I might be disliked, but you're hated.

i didn't next you, bro. that is a public account on reddit. i kept it all here on tribalwar. threaten me all you want. ur sick, and you need help.

You aren't my bro.

no, i am not. you're a simp creeper that i do not care to associate with ever again, actually. pathetic.

and to think i actually had some semblance of respect for you at one time. man, was i wrong.

Back