[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Is it true that Trump swindled 76 million bucks from his idiot followers, but spent zero of it on election challenges or on Georgia?

i vote for enforcing existing laws. i'm sure we disagree on this but IMO red flag laws have their place. the problem lies in the possibility that red flag accusations can be weaponized. as long health care professionals have the final say of temporary or permanent weapons confiscation (as opposed to paper pushing police precincts), i imagine some mechanisms can be built in to ensure that health care professionals hear all sides of the problem, and not only opinions of dejected or estranged partners.

pretending that some forms of family violence or crazy gun violence do not exist is a losing proposition IMO but your free to try your strategy

i vote for enforcing existing laws. i'm sure we disagree on this but IMO red flag laws have their place. the problem lies in the possibility that red flag accusations can be weaponized. as long health care professionals have the final say of temporary or permanent weapons confiscation (as opposed to paper pushing police precincts), i imagine some mechanisms can be built in to ensure that health care professionals hear all sides of the problem, and not only opinions of dejected or estranged partners.

pretending that some forms of family violence or crazy gun violence do not exist is a losing proposition IMO but your free to try your strategy

You dont see an issue in a psychologist holding the keys to whether a person can bare arms?

The profession tends to skew quite liberal and like 75% female.....

You dont see an issue in a psychologist holding the keys to whether a person can bare arms?

The profession tends to skew quite liberal and like 75% female.....

i think that pretending red flag mechanisms were just pulled out of someones ass for no reason is pretty fucking retarded. i've seen a WaPo article (yes I know) outlining an example of a gun owner who threatened suicide, had his shit confiscated, but was eventually given them back. i think you skipped over quite a lot in my statement of "existing enforcing laws", but I understand these are hot topic issues. please don't make me cite any more of these? these are tools of the enemy

i rember when this story happened. the type of gun he used was kept out of the media reports for a long time.

2017 Plano shooting - Wikipedia.

i think that pretending red flag mechanisms were just pulled out of someones ass for no reason is pretty fucking retarded.
Thats quite an assumption and a pretty ridiculous statement considering I only pointed out facts.

so then you don't disagree? care to comment on my plano shooting example (or any one of a number of others)?

i dont know shit about that shooting, nor do I think one example brings anything to the table.

Last edited:
Back