49" monitors. worth it?

I'm building this, most parts are Asus. I've got the 3090Ti, the cooler, and the 2TB Samsung 980Pro so far. I used the links in the video description. I've have a few ideas on the monitor that came up on Newegg deals.

He tells how to get Windows 11 for $30.

Juggs, build the machine yourself. It's not that hard if you watch a few videos. Find the CPU and Motherboard series you want, then search for that on YouTube. For example, I searched for Z690 Build and the above video came up, exactly what I'm looking for because I don't want liquid cooling.

Stay away from windows 11. 10 is still the best option.
The Noctua NH-D15 is a better option, won a ton of awards, and is cheaper. I can barely hear the fans in mine.

The Torrent compact flows better if you're air cooling. I went with the RGB version because why not.

Here's essentially the same computer as the build in your video Robert.

He's a really weird dude that nobody overtly has acknowledged I like 20 years. We need people to make fun of but the others are easy targets. Validuz is the dumbest, most delusional person on the forum, there are a bunch of schtick posters, the had right are too easy; it gets stale.

Tehvul is the most interesting shit poster.

Mr. Jimmy Pop is the most interesting helpful person.

Where do we go man? This is TW, we should get back to the roots.

Plasmatic is a really weird dude?

what? why? He's one of the most transparent posters here :lol:

asus tuf case :minibarf:

rly ugly case tbh ;/

Can confirm. It's this build
ABS Master Gaming PC - Intel i5 12400F - GeForce RTX 3060 - 16GB DDR4 3200MHz - 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD - ASUS TUF GT301 - ASUS TUF Gaming Keyboard and Mouse - Newegg.com
83-360-305-01.jpg

83-360-305-04.jpg

Is that a nylon strap across the front?

tuf was designed for like middle school kids that can't afford top of line products so they made all products priced in for like teen pricing, most of the tuf products are cringe or cheaply made

ASUS is a great brand but I'd avoid all the TUF lineup

It's cute newegg includes time spy benchmark numbers along with fps numbers for popular games with no other information. 285 fps with detail sliders set to potato, yes please.

tuf was designed for like middle school kids that can't afford top of line products so they made all products priced in for like teen pricing, most of the tuf products are cringe or cheaply made

ASUS is a great brand but I'd avoid all the TUF lineup

lian li still makes great cases

What's the verdict here? I want to learn.

The $1000 Newegg unit is good value but the case is childish, the thing needs more RAMs and the i5 is one of the slower ones?

OR

Plas specs a whole machine?

The newegg machine uses last gen ddr4, has a tiny m.2 ssd, and needs upgrades straight out of the box. Consumer boxed i5 with locked speed. It's about the bare minimum anyone interested in gaming should consider, but could be built for less money. If it used ddr5 it would be more future proof. Not a terrible starting point, but why buy a pre-built if you need to throw parts at it right away.

pushing a 3060 w a 12900 lmao wtf is the point
also they dont tell u what speed that ddr5 is so its likely junk-bin memory
same w the nvme
mobo is prolly cheapest MSI u can possibly buy
no telling u what the PSU is either

juggs just build a fucking PC so u know what parts ur getting

Back