[GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

THIS IS SRS BIDNESS WHEN ALLCAPS ARE EMPLOYED
COVER YOUR DICKS FOR GODS SAKES YOU ONLY GET ONE
(UNLESS YOU ARE TEHVUL THEN YOU GET UNLIMITED)

It's like they have accepted it, and don't want to comment.

pro-tip: I no longer want to hear your comments on religion. I'm probably the last one in on this party, but yeah, no one cares what you have to say. I learned that this week.

You're right van.

So tell us...how do we fix it. How do we right the ship?

***PORTLAND WEATHER 06/26/2021 DICK KICK ADVISORY***
1942 PORTLAND HIT 104 TODAY. 107 IN 1984 AND 2009. TODAY, ALL OF THE WEATHER APPS SAID 104. BUT, PDX SAYS 108. GLOBAL WARMING! FUCKERS! IT'S GLOBAL FUCKING DICK KICKING WARMING! PDX HELD LIGHTERS UP TO THE THERMOMETERS TO GET A FEW EXTRA DEGREES TO YELL GLOBAL WARMING!!!! SHAME ON YOU! YOU STAYED INSIDE FOR ALL OF COVID DOING NOTHING BUT THAT'S NOT GOING TO HELP!!! THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HELP IS REPARATIONS!!!! GIVE US MILLIONS!!!! WE NEED YOUR MILLIONS!!! GET THAT DICK OUT!!! EMERGENCIEZ!!!!!! HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!

WHITE PEOPLE REFLECT MORE LIGHT
WHITE PEOPLE ARE CAUSING GLOBAL WARMING
KICK WHITES IN THE DICK
DARK SKIN ABSORBS LIGHT THEREFORE CURBS GLOBAL WARMING
WHITE LIGHT - WHITE HEAT - WHITE SHAME - SHAME ON YOU GLOBAL CRACKERS

i'm p sure the old motown hit "heatwave" has been around for lots more than 15 years but u do u ~MISTER SCIENCE DOCTOR~

gn8l4v6.png

Heatwave, 15 years in a row, and deniers.

There was a heatwave that lasted through almost the entire 1930's in the U.S....1930-38, which created the 'dustbowl'

1952-1955 also a heatwave of extend periods in the U.S.

Amazingly we're still here, probably because in the 30's nobody had money to squeeze out of them for now ways to fight 'global warming', and the 50's everyone was still pretty happy over WWII ending.

You run on a combination of hyperbole and pure bullshit.

Hey tell everyone how smart you are again...thats always amusing.

hang on a sec.
i have to start teh all caps machineries that has been upgraded to be solar green sun denier friendly greta smiley woo woo

DICK KICK ALERT!!!!
TURN OFF YOUR AC OR DICK KICKING TIME!
FUCK YOU!
DICK KICK!
ASSHOLE HUMAN!!!!! FUCK OFF! DAMMIT

There was a heatwave that lasted through almost the entire 1930's in the U.S....1930-38, which created the 'dustbowl'

1952-1955 also a heatwave of extend periods in the U.S.

Amazingly we're still here, probably because in the 30's nobody had money to squeeze out of them for now ways to fight 'global warming', and the 50's everyone was still pretty happy over WWII ending.

You run on a combination of hyperbole and pure bullshit.

Hey tell everyone how smart you are again...thats always amusing.

omg stop lying this is the first heatwave ever in the US you bigot!

KICK THIS WHITE FUCKING REDNECK MALE IN THE DICK!!!

Back